Chapter 55.

he next day after the wedding, Austin flew to Atlanta, that would play a couple of concerts. I was alone again. Although not for long, just for a week. 

Austin should arrive today. Finally! And what I do without him there was nothing. Yes, and I missed much. I sit and drink tea. On TV is what that stupid program about weight loss .... Then I got a text from Austin. "Ali, I have arrived, let's meet in Central Park on our site in an hour." Hmm, strange ..... Why does not he come to me or that I would come to him. Why in the park? Well, okay. I finished my tea, got dressed and went to the park. 

How cool sounds "Our place" .... mmmmmm. In the heart of the park was an old-old tree. It was like Sakura. Its branches were getting almost ground because of this it seems that we in the house. We have been chosen by a tree))) When I came to the place, Austin was already there. 

-Austin ti! Hi, I'm bored! - I was about to hug him, but for some reason he pulled away. 

Ali .... Alice .... uh, we need to talk. More precisely, I should tell you something. - Arista looked very sad. It looked as if someone had died. Pale, emotionless ... 

-Um, well, I'm listening. 

-Just promise me that you have nothing to do with them not! 

-Well ... What is the matter then? 

-I had a long time to tell you this ... In general, all that was between us, it was a hoax. 

What, in what sense? - I was scared ..... What he wants to say. 

-Do you know such a thing as a PR? 

Uh-huh .... - No, no, no, do not do that, please .... 

Well duck here. Of course, I respect you as a person, as a friend, but no more. I'm sorry, I was doing what I was told .... I have long noticed a girl, but this PR .... Sorry .... - He just picked up and left ... He's gone ..... leave me alone ... He quickly disappeared into the fog. Yes, Miami is rarely, it is now clear why. I'm standing in the middle of the park, all in tears, when all sides have photographed. But I do not care. My heart ...... it is not broken, it did not cut it just incinerated ..... From left him nothing ... Now, the man whom I love with all my heart, said that it was all a fraud, destroyed me. I can not believe .... But everything was so natural and realistic .... Had he played so well!? I went under the branches, now no longer in our tree, fell to the ground and sobbed even more. No, I can not believe ...... 

- Why me!? Why?? Lord!! - I cried so much that the sky was shaken and poured rain. I did not understand what was happening, as if a grenade exploded inside me ... I came out of the "house" and simply lifted her head up. On the face of falling cold, sharp rain. For a couple of seconds I had already soaked through. I'm so sorry ..... look what I just did not care for all and all. Exhausted, I fell to my knees. Hot tears washed off a cold shower .... You say, why grieve so!? But everything is simple, I love it too.

Downpour little verse was now plain gray rain. I was so cold, I did not feel the fingers. Still need to go home ... I left the park, climbed into the car and rushed home. Moreover, there is nothing that I did not see her tears, duck and even the stupid rain ..... Somehow I came home. Fields should be at home. Hmmm, that's right. She flew up to me at the very entrance doors. 

Immunize ........ And what happened? Where Osti, why are you wet? Ali, what happened? 

Nothing I could not answer. I just slid down the door and a million tears wave washed over me. 

-Lord Ali .... - Fields sat down to me and hugged me. 

What happened, what is Austin? 

-No .... With it all just wonderful. - I smiled.