Chapter 20.

Now we 're on our way to the studio. Austin and I again rode away from Dave and our moms . Arriving in the studio with Rocco and others , we got down to business . I sang songs 14-16 , among them were the songs of Rihanna , Selena , Chris Brown , Justin B., and of course Austin. It is very difficult , we can say it was a mini concert.

Rocco then suggested to go to a restaurant that would eat , and discuss all the issues . We came to one of my favorite Italian restaurants in Austin «Olive Garden». I love Italian food ! We all sat at a large table and began to choose dishes. Since I am here for the first time of course , I ordered the same thing and Austin . Sure that he is not a bad book. In the end, we brought ravioli with mushrooms, lasagna and a cup of cappuccino . For dessert I ordered a Tiramisu your adorable . The most delicious dessert I've ever tasted !

All pretty quickly emptied plates, so we began to dismantle the questions concerning the work . Rocco has agreed to take me under his wing. He said that a lot of potential in me and desire, and this is very important . So soon we will have to sign a contract and get started. With regards to school , then Rocco said so , or I wean nine classes and leave, or complete their education up to the end , but only here in Miami, with a teacher hired for me. Of course then I have to study for two more years in the road, between the records , between concerts and rehearsals . Personally, I do not really like it. But this question of course we will discuss later with her mother . So tomorrow night we 're going home , and Rocco and other necessary people arrive to our home will be ready as soon as the paper.

We ended our conversation boring and said goodbye to Rocco. Austin suggested we go for a walk. We again told us moms do not wait and went aimlessly ...