Chapter 47.

All got out and headed to the club. As soon as I entered the room, I was sprinkled with confetti, with a cry of "Surprize" When I walked away from this, I still look who it was. Jesus, who was not only there. My whole team, the team of Austin, our dancers, Rocco, Mike, even my class at school and my teacher!OMG. What a gem! I went to say hello to all. 

Then everything's a party started. Of course our favorite DJ Rayvon profit for the remote control. Where without it. Again just turns the guests began to give gifts. With each I talked a long time. Especially with my teacher and classmates. Thanks to Austin for a surprise. Now they can see how we live here. Hahahahaah some just bragging. I'll go to mine. Mom lost somewhere in the crowd, my younger brothers went and flirted with my classmates. Lord, well, do not disgrace you, eh!? So I took a glass of champagne and went to the field with Austin. 

-Well, what a beauty, enjoy the party? 

-Madly, thanks for such a surprise! Only now do that here these three!? 

Ali, we will tell you tomorrow, today is clearly not up to that kind of talk. 

Well-well-well! And now let's go dancing! 

So we danced probably an hour until Rayvon not stopped the music and said - "Hey Austin, the time has come!" The time was 9pm. Right now the new album Austin appeared on iTunes. Damn, I do not even know what it is called. Austin apologized for leaving us, and went to the scene. The room darkened. Light was directed only at the scene. He began to speak ...

-Well, today we are all gathered here for a beautiful girl who came into my life not so long ago. But from the very first day I knew we'd be together. Any how, as friends or as a couple, we're just going along. This is true. We are together all the time. Dear Ali, I hope that this day will be memorable to you. I tried very hard. 

Among those present ran a wave of "Yes, it's true that! Yes, he tried very hard! " 

Ali, he just tortured us, hahahaha! He wanted to have all turned out perfectly. - Whispered to me Paul. 

We walked down from the stage, I cut all the cake, I took Austin himself, of course. 

Well how are you? You all like it? - Asked me Arista when we moved aside. 

-You must be joking! It's just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how cool! 

-I am glad! But that's not all, so get ready! 

-Not yet!? You scrip came down, do you want that I died on its 18th anniversary!? 

Hahahahahaha, c'mon. Enjoy! You eat up, and I again went to the scene. Wish me luck! 

-But why? 

-Just covet! 

-Good luck to you! 

I stayed there in Austin and Austin went to the scene. It sounds weird. Today all strange day, so that today we can all! I was approached by mom, Michelle and Paul Harry. Mmmmmmm, well, everything is clear with them! ;) 

Well, let's go! - Michelle said my mother. 

-What are you? 

Now, find out! -Said my mother and I deployed to the scene. 

Again, the lights went out in the hall, a powerful searchlight lit up the scene. 

-Just an hour ago my new album came out. Everyone knew his name, except the fans and you Alice. And now I ask, come from the phone to iTunes and see the name. 

I did as Austin said. I went into iTunes and began to search for Austin. What ........... but ............ but why!? My heart probably discouraged 200 beats per minute. I looked blankly at Austin.

-He did it! - Just as I said in a whisper. 

-I got you a bunch of gifts. Hope you like it. 

-I'm sure! - I cried. 

Hahahahaha, well, thank you, that you believe in me. And now I ask here to make a gift number 3! 

Once Austin said it, two men carried on the cake scene. Hahahahahaha oh my God, yes what! In the hall all applauded, shouted and whistled. 

Ali, come here. Time to cast! 

I got up on the stage and went to the cake that would see him better. It had pictures of Austin and 1D. They were framed, of course, red cream. God, hahahahaha it the best cake I've ever received! YEAAAHH, Austin knows what I want! 

-Wow! This is a very cool cake! Now I can eat you! 

Hahahaha-erase not bursting! And while the Make something again! What would surely! 

Again, I strongly strongly squeezed her eyes shut, fingers crossed, and the desire to put forth the morning blew out the candles at once. Everyone clapped, shouted "Hurrah!" Whistled while ... Cake taken backstage. Hmm, now means something else will. 

Now, the next is not a gift but a surprise to me. I called these two guys to tell you a few words. 

Harry took the stage and Lil Wayne Stiles. WHAT !? God keep me, I'm falling .... I looked at Paul, she was clearly in the same shock that I did. Hahaha funny. Harry began to speak first. 

-I do not know how to speak the speech, so do not judge strictly. We met just half a year ago, but it seems that a very long time. I know that you were keen on me as a singer, so personally by myself, I decided to give it to you! 

Harry made a scene because of the cardboard itself. Hahahahahahah cool! I like this! 

-I think you'll like it! A group of us decided to give you all our albums, singles and movies in the history of our existence! 

-! Thank you very much! It's very cool! 

-We knew you'd like it! Said Harry, and then leaned forward and added in a whisper - and now I'll probably, you know! 

Of course, go! - And Harry went down to the field. 

Now, finally my turn. From the whole team Young Money we want to give you this pendant. - Lil handed me a velvet box. I opened it and saw the suspension «Barbie». This is from Nikkiiiii!! 

-I think you understand that all rulila Nikki, so that's the sort of thing out. And yet we know that you are very fond of Trukfit, our team, our songs. I've even heard them today! Respect Miss Fox! So we decided to take you to our Young Money gang and make you another official representative Trukfit, as your boyfriend Austin! 

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGG!! What a day it is!? Each time, gifts are becoming steeper and steeper. Only then suddenly my boyfriend Austin. Well, Leela these things do not care, so come down. 

-WOW! Thank you very much! I'm very happy! Klasssssssss!! 

-I am happy baby! But excuse me, I need to go to the party to Drake, so see you soon! 

-Well, now all go eat cake! - How loud Austin yelled into the microphone it ....

Ali-Yes, yes! I called it "Alice in Wonderland." He is completely yours. More precisely about you ........ I'm a fool, a fool! In fact, at our first meeting, I not only realized that we will become friends, and I fell in love. Hopelessly in love. To any girl on earth I did not feel what I feel for you. I am no one so not treated as you. You - my sky, remember? Now I'm fucking nervous and afraid. Why!? Because I know you better than anyone, but it's love. It drives me som. I'm afraid you'd say no. I've been waiting for this day, all of this long awaited. Maybe something I can not say, but the album. Each and every song is about you! About my feelings for you, what I feel. I think that when you listen, you'll understand. Therefore, my favorite song from the album for you.