Chapter 42.

In the morning we were awakened by an alarm clock. Or rather me. Poly in the room I did not see . In the bathroom, water gurgled , then it in the shower , well , I'll go to another bath. When I stepped out of the shower , I saw Pauline . She sat on the couch and watching something on the phone.

Good morning !

- Good ... - something like that doomed it sounded .

Poly - what happened? What is pain?

- No, nothing like it does not hurt .

- And what if you are. Oh yeah, what are you left with me there ? Exactly nothing had happened ?

- I will tell you later , okay? Now I want to know about you ! You look so happy . You Austin finally meet ! ?

- what ? Meet ? Who told you that . We all figured out , everything settled . So everything fell into place. We're close friends , nothing more.

Well , and then I really thought . And that was all ? What he did , what he said ?

- Imagine, he wrote a song for me . Very cool song ! I almost shed a tear . Then we faced off and went for a walk along the shore. He told me the whole story about the dispute from start to finish .

- Wow ! You dedicated the song . Damn, Alice , you're so happy ! You go on scrip crowd of fans and not just fans. Austin won both scrip goes ...

- Ahem , ahem !

- What , all true ! But for me .....

- So , again you start this topic ! And what about Harry ! Harry himself Stiles has a crush on you! Not me , but you !

- Do not talk nonsense. Nothing he did not crush . I was just about it and wanted to tell you.

- So, what he had already done! ?

- All the talk then .

From our sweet communion us distracted knock. It turned out to Austin . He went after us, that would go for breakfast together .

We went down to the restaurant , sat at a table , ordered breakfast , and I began to try to field.

- Come on , tell me what's wrong ! That this had already done Kinky ! ?

In - fact of the matter that he did not have time to do nothing! He went to London . They tour starts .

Ahhhhh , here's the thing . I really thought that . Well, okay then . It still is easily remedied . Wherever they are, we will be able to fly them to a concert , and you meet him .

- Oh , Ali, if only it were that simple. Two weeks later I end holidays and back to school ....

- Girls , may I help than that ?

- Hmm , let's see what I can do . Eeeee Poly , well what are you doing ! Well, Do not cry ! We will definitely come up with something .

Damn, she ran away. Looks like she's very much in love with him . That's what kind of man you Harry. Girl spent two days with you , and have to live without you can not .

Ali, here 's what I thought . Let's agree with Rocco on a concert in London. You just take with Pauline . And there will be 1D . Tickets are so obviously we 'll get .

You know, great idea ! You can call him now ? I 'll go , I'll find Paul .

Yes, now I call him. You go run until certain things have happened to her .

So I ran to find Pauline . It either ran to the toilet, or in your room . I hope she's okay.

Field was found in his room. I tried as soon as possible to calm her down , because downstairs we still waiting for Austin . Polina washed, dressed , as her dress was wet with tears , and we went back to Austin .

- Well? - I asked Austin.

- Everything will be!

- Guys, I do not want to disturb you, but can we get out of here ? Can I go home ?

- Noo not. You will not go home ! After a week at the Alice concert in London . I think she'll take with her .

Naturally - take . So no home!

- Why are you before I did not talk about ?

Well, because Rocco literally called me today and said about it. So if you waited a little , I would have told you that today at 18:00 we fly to London.

- Uuuuuuuuuu , cool! I have never been to London. Ali , you're just a goat ! Hahahaha . Went for the first time in London and I did not take with him !

- Eeeeeee , you're me to the end of life is going to remember ! ?

- Lord, and who I still ask why I Namuchaetes with you! Do not you Alice! ?

- , okay - okay ! I admit , so be it .

- That's better ! Now let's eat already , eh! I am terribly hungry.

We ate , went to the sea, a little pobyli there and went to the room to collect things . By 5p.m.we were ready. Taxis have been expected , since We warned our way out at the reception. Actually more understandable. Airport, aircraft and hello London !