Chapter 18.

This , however, crazy street . Music everywhere , luxury cars , expensive clubs and restaurants. Life here in full swing. It must be seen and felt each.

We passed extremely noisy club , as someone called Austin . Of course he went away , that would all be heard. And I was left outside the club and looked around. Suddenly I felt hands on my waist . I thought this is Austin, but when turned around, saw a strange guy . He was obviously drunk, it was evident in his eyes , and by the way he keeps on his feet. I began to withdraw his hand , but he was stronger than me , so it was all in vain .

What's your name , honey ? - The guy said it is horribly rude and hoarse voice. I was terribly afraid. Only I was going to cry when I heard ...

- Her name is Austin Mahone Girl ! Therefore moved his dirty carcass away from her , while I 'm not smeared on the asphalt ! - Very rudely said Austin . Well, right , and then I almost died of fright !

- Ok, ok bro ! You do not get excited , I did not know that she has a boyfriend ! - Already running away , screaming guy .

Austin - Lord ! Thank you very much . I thought I would die of fright !

- What have you not called me right ?

- I just do not immediately realize what was happening.

- Now I 'll always keep a hand that would be so beautiful nobody stole it!

Austin smiled sweetly and firmly took my hand . And I , and I , I just smiled shyly and looked down .

Austin , why did you tell him that I'm your girl ? This is not so .

Yes, but it was necessary to get rid of him . If he became more and climb to you , then I would just smeared it . And then , what that guy got sneaky !)

Austin loudly laughed and winked at me . I was very amused , so we stood in the middle of the street and laughing very loudly ...

Then we decided to go to Austin to the beach. Soon the sunset. Mmmm , romance ! Whoa, what a romance !  we are just friends)

 Do you want me to show you my favorite place ? Austin said , and I noticed how his eyes lit flame . It must be really wonderful place .

- Of course I do !

Then go for me.

Still holding hands , we passed under the old pier . In front of me I saw a "wall" of trees. Austin leaves gently pushed me forward and missed . I saw no one untouched beach. It was very quiet and calm.

The sun was already low enough , so I decided to sit on the sand and watch the sunset .

I patted next to him , that would call Austin. Austin sat down and took my hand .

Austin , it's really wonderful locally. And no one here , so you can not hold my hand . Here is one I did not steal ) )

Yes , I love this place. Here I can dream , think. Here no one will disturb me . You're the first person I showed this place. It is special for me , even if it will be special for you.

And then there was an awkward pause . In the eye . 2 centimeters between us . Inside me , however, butterflies fluttered . Of course I do not want that we kissed. No, I want to , but ... Damn, it's so hard . So I quickly turned away and enjoy the sunset. Austin also coughed and turned toward the ocean . We sat in silence, none of us dared to utter any sound though . Only the sound of the surf and seagulls screaming away , broke the silence . I put my head on his shoulder Austin , and it seems to slowly began to fall asleep ..