Chapter 34.

While I was driving to the airport , I decided to call Pauline. She's kind of going where you go to rest . Can it go?

Hi Paul.

Hi - Oooooh ! Long time I did not heard or seen . By the way, why I called your mom and Austin , and asked where are you?

Yeah long story. Where you right now ?

- I vacation in Spain , I told you !

- Excellent ! And where exactly are you? Tell City hotel .

- Why do you ask ?

Tell - all!

Oak . I'm in Costa Blanca . Hotel Villa Venecia.

Thank you very much!

Ali, why do you need it? Ali !

I have already disconnected the call. Sooooooo hope that today there are flights to Costa Blanca ... And I do not want to hang around at the airport .

Arriving at the airport , I immediately went to the booths . Thank God found an hour flight . Well, I will do. I bought a ticket and went to pass inspection.

All right, it's done! Need to try to throw out Austin head. Maybe a holiday romance ! ? Neeeeeeet , I'm not fond of it. Well , okay . Whether that will be . The main thing is that I am now on the way to sunny Spain . I hope that at least there will not be all that mud ...

I flew 9:00 . Daaaaaa as annoying me these flights . Nightmare , what else. Well that there is no connection on the plane , and then got to call .

Arriving in Costa Blanca , I went in search of a taxi. Long do I not have to look as immediately at the exit of the airport costs motorcade . Once in the taxi , I told the driver the name of the hotel and off we went. We went for long, about 20 minutes. Once we arrived, I quickly paid the taxi driver took the bags and ran to the hotel. Daaaaaaa hotel that is necessary. I like definitely like !

Fortunately availability were , because Still not peak season. I was given the key of the 369 rooms . Concierge escorted me to the room, I gave him $ 20 for tea , and he was gone. I went to inspect the room . He simply gorgeous . Window to the entire height of rooms . View of the ocean . Mmmmmm awesome! Damn, I forgot . Call my mom as soon as possible !

- Hello, Mom? I'm all right !

- Alice , where are you ! ? Alice !

- Mom, I'm fine . I went to Pauline . And please , do not you dare talk to Austin where I am! Good ! ? This is very important !

- God, how you scared us ! And how Austin is experiencing . Why are you with him?

It's me with him ! ? This is why it is so with me ! ? I do not want to talk about it . Mom, please, do not tell him nothing.

- Well my dear, I will not. Love you . Do not ever do that!

Well - moms. I love you too !

Vuh , though my mother settled everything . So , we ought to go in the shower or something.

After the shower, I went downstairs to find that Pauline . Dinner , so most likely it in a restaurant. Entering the restaurant, I looked around at him. And then I got Polina. I recognized her by her dress . After all, it's the same dress that I gave her for her birthday