Chapter 54.

Slowly, but at the same time and quickly stretched 3 months preparing for the wedding. I hurried time, that would be faster came the day, September 8, the day of the wedding, but at the same time wanted to slow him down a bit, because preparation time was not enough. 

The next day, after recognition of the parents, the three of us went to a wedding agency. Best of Miami by the way! Paparazzi certainly caught us and come up again on the million stupid articles like these that Austin made me an offer, so we are in a wedding agency ....... Overall, another delusion! As I said, the wedding is scheduled for September 8. All training takes basically I. We went to Austin with various meetings with our wedding organizer. Really it all looked as if we're getting married. And I hope it will happen someday, but for now back to my mom's still a wedding. With meetings, I brought home all kinds of design patterns, flowers, sweets and so on, because Mom and Chris were terribly busy. And anyway, who watched the movie "Bride Wars" will understand me. It is in this film is very well illustrates the preparation for the wedding. Well, we have Austin this summer completely free, ie yet without tours. Both of our tour will begin in early October. Oh sorry, again for a long time will be considered separately. I think this whole situation with the wedding brought us together even more. We even slightly grown up quite a bit, well, it does not matter)) we have often talked about our future. I am very pleased .... Of course, every girl loves it when a guy starts talking about YOURSELF wedding, children, etc. Of course, both of us very early to get married, and even more so to have children, but we can dream! We decided that we wanted three children! The first boy that would protect her younger sister, and the third, well, there's how it goes)) Even the names chosen for their selections. Boys Dustin and Austin. Yes, yes Austin! It would be cool! Austin Mahone II!! My super! And for girls Destiny and Alexis. Alexis in honor of the future Uncle Alex. Well, in general it is only a dream! Back to reality! 

I remember the day when we went for dresses and tuxedos. Happy Day it was! Mom did not like literally nothing .... She was nervous, worried, upset. Only when we arrived at the Vera Wang salon, mother calmed down and started happily try each dress, because Vera az in wedding dresses! After 2 hours, we still chose mom dress. Me too, I bought a dress Vereno naturally not a wedding, but a simple dress from her latest collection. I was soooooo tired!! The horror! 

Oooooooh, ceremony tomorrow!! Finally we waited for this day! Would rather have!

September 8. 

Already at 6 am on my feet the whole house. Of course mom and dad now go on different machines to the place of the ceremony. We have chosen a very nice place in the country. Very beautiful trees oddly shaped lake with swans and beautiful waterlilies. 

Time 9:00. Mom is ready, so we sit on the car and go to this wonderful place for the ceremony. We drove for about an hour. Our wedding organizer was already in place. God, you can not imagine how beautiful it was here! The trees hung garlands of colored lights for the evening, all the flowers, beautiful figure, again flowers, bows at every step. All done in gentle tones of pink, green, lilac. We just like in a fairy tale hit! The Pope will arrive only minutes through 15/20, specifically, that would not see my mother. Mom went to his tent, for that would put himself in order. And Chris came here. He was in a dark blue suit. He really is! It is all sparkling and radiant with happiness. Eeeeeeeeh, how glad I am! I quickly ran up to him, I want to congratulate all the same! 

Hi! You look so good! Chic! 

Thank you dear, I tried that everything was perfect! And my mother is already in place? 

Yes, my mother has in his tent. 

-Okay, I'll go, too, in his. Can not wait to start! Tell my mother that I love her!