Chapter 35.

I walked up behind her and her hands covering her eyes . Hahahahaha it's like scared .

Who is it ! ?

HAHAHAHAHA - Poly , that you already know is not his girlfriend ! ?

- Alice! ? As you get here ! ? Duck 's why you called ! But you're not going to come .

Hahahaha , hey , slow down a bit! I hope you're free today . If yes, then I will tell you everything .

Yes of course, I'm free ! I'm on vacation ! As I was waiting for this ... I can not wait to know everything !

You know, there is not so good. It's not as nice story .

What happened then ? You had a fight with someone ?

- Eeeeeeee , well, I told you to tell after dinner.

- Well, then, let's eat quickly and you tell me everything !

Hahaha , ok, I do not mind.

We ate in 20 minutes . Whatever walk into the room , because we are still at sea, we took a fruit bowl and went to the bungalow on the beach.

Of course I'm pretty long it told , as always , not without tears. Until now, I can not realize how true! ?

Yes - girlfriend , I did not think that Austin is.

- And I especially do not know ! Paulie , how well ? Why? Why me ! ? Did I deserve this ? ? Always with me so .... I never in my life will no longer fall in love, never! It's very painful .

Ali ! Do not need to convince himself just like that . Love is one of the most wonderful feelings in the entire universe ! I'm sure you all will be well . Just trust me .

- Thank you so much ! You're the best ! What would I do without you probably already scrip would have gone ...

Well Aliiiiice! For this I am. I always support you , you know .

- Oh , thank you very much! It became much easier. Listen, can go into the room , and then it is too late .

Yes, let's go.

We went to the room , took a shower and lay down to sleep .