Chapter 58.

In the morning I got up quickly, had breakfast, decided to wear something new, unusual, yet food listen to Austin. Today the weather was cool, which is strange to Miami, so I decided that I'll wear a jacket, you never know what. At 11:30 I was ready. Even if I'm late, then pf, think, let him wait. Around 12:10 I calmly walked into the studio, because 1 - I did not want him to hurry up, 2 - I'm in heels. 

Approaching the studio door, I heard a melody. No, someone is singing. After listening, I realized that it was singing Austin. Spanish!?? Since when did he know Spanish? (Song attached)) 

What more do you want from me, 

If the past - this is a test of your love? 

And it makes no sense to me 

Forever to get away from the pain. 

Too much to ask, 

And we continue to live in this hypocrisy. 

How much longer I can live 

In this lie? 

God, I can not resist the Spanish songs. I'm madly in love with Spanish, especially in the songs. They are incredibly sensual and beautiful ..... That's enough to melt, it's time to go. 

When I walked into the studio, I saw something. The studio had everything: Rocco, Mike, parents, Paul and Harry, Alex, Rob and Zach, even Michelle, well, actually Austin. This is what the hell!? 

-Oh Ali, you are perfectly ironed! - Austin said it is very uncertain, haltingly. His eyes shone and sparkled when he obsmotrel me from head to toe. 

What's going on here? - Ignoring the words of Austin, I asked a very sharp, clear and cold. I wanted to know what the hell is going on. 

-I ... I'll explain everything, sit down. - Austin is clearly very nervous. 

-Let's just faster, I have a lot of cases. - Of course, such a pile. Nothing to do, again nothing to do well, and finally do nothing. I'm so busy today .... 

-I just wanted to tell you something. Maybe I made a mistake, but good. All that happened during 8 months we have with Camilla was PR. BUT! But for you .... 

-Oh, yeah!? For me?? 

-Alice asking me to listen. 

-Go ahead. 

Thank you. Duck here, the head of the studio and all our big boss said that if we continue to meet, then your career, you can say "bye-bye". You know, he said, many people began to think that you only through me become a singer. And this is like a snowball. So would be a big risk that you will lose your dreams. I know how to do everything for you is expensive, how long have you dreamed about it, how long aspired to this, so I had no choice. 

Te either kill me or kill me? 

Yes .... I'm sorry. 

-Did you know that? - I turned to my parents and Field Harry. My voice became harder louder stricter and tougher. 

No, no one knew about it, except the guys (Alex, Rob and Zach) and Mike Rocco. 

-So, yes? -I became closer to Austin. Wow, now that it is ...! I am with all my strength, with all the anger and hatred gave him a slap in the face such that it already staggered. I quickly got out of the studio and ran to his car. 

-Alice! Alice! Stay the fuck! - Austin ran out of the studio and ran after me. I'm not crying, 8 months, I ice, stone, but here we go again .... No! Tears flowed down the creek carcasses soiled jacket for $ 300, lap steel , but we need to walk, run ..... When I almost got in the car, Austin grabbed my arm turned me to him. 

-Let me go! 

But, Alice, do not get me. I love you very much! 

Then I stopped. 

-What you just said?? 

I love you, always loved and will love. Second-slap. Stronger and tougher than the first. 

-I .... I ... I hate those ... you ...... 

I quickly got into the car and started the engine at a speed of 200 km / h rushed to the beach, leaving far behind Austin. After all, only on the beach I can relax, to think, to be alone with his thoughts.

In the morning I returned home. In old apartment, which near Austin. His car was not there. Hmm, strange, time 6 am ... Well, I do not care. Although ... I thought at night, we need to talk urgently. If this is true, then I'll kill him! I spent almost a year on his recovery, almost a year! 

In the elevator, I met Alex. 

-Alex! I'm so glad to see you. As long as we have not seen! - I started hugging Alex. 

-Yeah, I'm happy! I managed to miss. What brings you here? 

-Yes, that's decided to call in here, remember the old days. 

-That's it? 

-Well, I drove here, hoping to see you Austin. We need to talk. 

-But this will be a problem. I do not know where he is. Yesterday after you left, he got into his car and stole it too much. His house was not. I went to look for him. 

-I am with you! 

-Are you sure? 

-At 100! 

-Okay, let's go then. 

You do not know where he might be? - In the car asked me Alex. 

-There is a version. Let's go to our place. 

You think I know where your place? 

-Okay, let's Central Park. 

-Okay. 

We drove to central park, and I got out of the car. 

-Thank you drove. 

-Wait, I'm going with you. 

-Nah, I'll go alone. 

-And if he's not here? 

-If I do not call you, then you can go, I found it. Call, then you wait. 

-Well, I'll wait 5 minutes. 

-Okay, I'm gone. 

I quickly went to the place where eight months ago, the worst thing happened. Though he had been there, please. Yes, it hurt me, but what if it's true, all that he said to me yesterday. 

When I came to our tree, I heard a slight singing. God, thank you! Austin sang that song in Spanish, which I heard yesterday. I carefully lifted the branches of a tree and went to the "house". Austin had his back to me, but heard the noise and turned. 

-Alice? - His eyes were wide open. They see the fear, pain and despair. 

Austin ..... well, you're here. - I smiled gently and carefully looked at him. 

Where would I be .... - He lowered his head. 

-We need to talk. 

Austin did not say anything, just moved up closer to me and looked at me. 

- Is it true? About PR? About the risk of my career? 

-All true. From beginning to end. 

But why did not you tell me?? 

-I could not be simply impossible. 

-My God, this is terrible ..... why, why me?? Why am I so unlucky!? -My cheek tears ran. 

-Alice, please do not cry. I loved you at first sight, and will love you until my last breath. Understand that no girl in this world will never compare to you. I do not need, all my thoughts, desires, feelings are addressed to you. My heart is in your hands. Once and for all.