Chapter 16.

That these have been long and painful 12 hours. Just now, my mother and I landed at the airport in Miami. Stepping off the plane, we again went through all the formalities and hurried into the waiting room . When we came into the waiting room , we had to find Dave and Rocco , well, maybe Austin. There were sooooo many people , so find someone that was hard .

Suddenly , I heard someone yelling my name. I turned and saw Austin , who ran to us with the speed of light . He ran up to me, lifted me up and began circling . At this point, there 's just us. I forgot about my mother , about Dave and Rocco , and indeed of all the people around . I was very happy . Girls are happier than me, just does not exist.

You know, Austin such a warm , soft, pleasant . He's like a teddy bear . Want to hug him and never let go . And it smells . Mmmm . Its fragrance brings scrip . Gucci definitely suits him . Pungent smell of tobacco and freshly cut grass , able to turn the head of any girl. Speaking of dizziness .

Austin ! Stop hahaha . I already felt dizzy !

Wow ! I am very glad to see you. In life, you're even better than on the screen. You're beautiful.

I blushed like a tomato . Before that is impossible to resist , especially when it is 5 cm away from me. From our proximity , I have everything inside trembling. I throw it in the cold , the heat . God, what he is doing with me !

- Um , thank you Austin . You got me confused as ever .

- I am once again convinced that you're awfully cute when embarrassed .

All stop - do it! I look stupid ) )

- You look great !

" Hey guys ! Maybe finally come off from each other and remember about us! ? "- Dave said , smiling at the same time funny .

We suddenly remembered that we are not alone in the universe , and finally did pay attention to the rest. Austin rather shyly approached my mom and greeted her . Mom smiled at Austin and hugged him tightly . I do not sleep , not? What's wrong with my mom? What possessed by an alien in it ? Maybe her behavior is due to the fact that secret conversation ? Well, okay, now I do not want to think about it .

All we got out of the airport building and began perching on cars . Austin suggested we go separately. Lord, I only! Listen to boring speeches adults no well . Therefore, all the adults sat in a black Range Rover, and we came to Austin Audi R8.  I just Balde from this machine . My most favorite machine . It is excellent , well, in general, as well as its owner .

Austin opened the car door and sat me on the spot , like a true gentleman . Then he got into the car , started the engine , and we went to a place unknown to me .