Chapter 56.

I got up at 6 am. Perfect! Hay on her head, under the eyes of blue bags, perfect! And to whom I turned over the two days!? I somehow came to the kitchen and put the coffee brewed. While the coffee was brewed, and grilled toast in the toaster, I turned on the TV. Because News and every other bored I do not like, I have included a music channel. And for good reason. It showed the latest music news, one of the main, of course yesterday was a bonus. 

-The most discussed and stylish star award was named Alice Fox. She shook all their views. I wonder what it was connected  stunning!? 

-Yes, I've also very interesting! - Alice yes, you do have strayed. Communicate with the TV to anything good will come! 

Yesterday, Austin Mahone was seen in the company of singers of the band Fifth Harmony Camila Cabello. They were holding hands, smiling at each other cute, leaving Alice Fox overboard. Does this break the most popular couple? Let's see what to say about it, our star ... 

-Leaving me behind!? Pffff ... Let's see what we have told it. 

The screen showed me and how I say "Uh, let's not talk about it, then all will be revealed itself, though it has." Austin then showed, well, all are the same answer that I have. About Kamil, I do not want to talk, said almost word for word, said Austin. How umnoooo! 

-Well, and what do you think about this? Who are the girls you like more? What happened between Alice and Austin? Why did they break up? Your answers we are waiting for our twitter channel. Live happily, bye! 

-Yeah, that's it, they are happy! Go that I see what people have written .... Then I smelled something burning and savory "SHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSH!" God, coffee! Well, now we have to wash the plate .... I do not want, I do not hunt. I still poured herself is burnt coffee, toast and took began to read the answers. 

Immediately caught my eye last tweet Austin "She really was gorgeous! No wonder it all discussed. Whether you're done! "Liiiiii! Oh well, I know that I'm good, but you should not worry about it now, I look like I'm doing what I'm doing, what I'm saying .... Then I still got to answer fans. Here is what happens: "Give Alice! It is better, "" Oh, with Camilla they look much cooler "," fuuuuu, another, he's my! "," I want that he returned to Alice! "" Yes, Alice + Austin = <3 " "Noooo, nor could not leave," "Pf, thank God, he's gone from this abnormal, Camila is a hundred times better!" and a lot of other nonsense I read in the comments .... 

So, you need to change something! I do not want to be surrounded by this nonsense .... Exactly! I quickly ran into another room where slept Fields. 

-Paul, Paul, get up! - I started jumping on the bed, shaking her. 

-What is Ali? 

-Paul, we go up things! 

Ali, are you? Calm down, let me sleep. Head and share what you again!? 

-Then tell, get up and collect the same things! 

Fields stood still, because I got it terribly. I told her to collect very cool things we leave for a long time. 

Ali, tell me finally, why do we do it? 

-Remember, I wanted to travel around the world? 

-Oh, Alice! 

Duck here, we leave for about two months. Will visit in Europe, Ostrava, in South America. It would be cool! 

-Are you sure? 

Of course, I want to leave here, and that's a reason to appear. No one will know where we are. 

-And what about Harry? 

-Nuuuuu tell your Harry, we're leaving. Business then!)) 

We finally picked up our bags, asked Harry to take us to the airport. 

Well girls, good luck! Write and call a must! And be careful, I watch for you!)) 

Riha Thanks, bye! 

Harry took us look and left. 

Well-girlfriend to fly?)) 

-You know Ali, I would start with France! 

-Paris?) 

-Paris!

In Paris, we spent a week as actually wanted. We probably passed the floor of Paris, we climbed the Eiffel Tower, go shopping, breakfast each morning, as befits in Paris, in a cozy cafe with a cup of coffee and a croissant, we just walked and rested. At night I slept badly, or rather did not sleep. So this week I could write a song completely. 

I found a single, 

It changed my life. 

But I if it has changed, 

And he just appeared 

At the right moment? 

I must be in love, 

But again, I feel numb. 

There is no one to call, 

Because all I'm just playing games. 

The more I urge all that happy 

The more I feel lonely. 

Because every time I 

Just lived on the machine. 

I do not know where to go, 

I do not know what to feel, 

I do not know how to cry, 

So what now? 

That something like this ... As you have noticed, in this song I put all my feelings, emotions and thoughts. What I feel and what I live now, everything in this song. 

After Paris, we decided to fly to Bali. I have long had heard about this island. I remember Tyra, Tyra Banks said she flew to Bali that would find themselves cleaned. She said that Bali has completely changed her. So I decided to find out what effect Bali at me. And in general, we have already made "schedule" our stay. We decided to arrive a week in one place. We have 2 months on this journey. Minus one week in Paris, so we have 7 weeks. After Bali is Rio, then Chile, Rome, Monte Carlo, Barcelona. All southern and warmer climates. Here's what you need to restore. Austen ever wrote something to me whether he thinks it's not !? Many tweets, apparently facing me, he writes Lee. Why!? Austin, do you not happy with his Camilla!? PF, sick of her name, and from it too .... Something I do not want to think about this a couple of unfortunate, so I quietly with Fields pass a plane to Bali.