Chapter 32.

In the morning , when I came out of her room with swollen eyes , my mother and Michelle immediately ran to me . They say something that you asked , but I did not hear nothing . All that Austin said yesterday , every word spun in my head . Why yesterday he drank champagne! ? He's never not allow himself such . Yes he did skeptical habits . What happened ! ?

Then I remembered that even before I left the tour in Austin a suitcase full of their belongings . Yeah , sometimes I just lived it . I need to pick up, but I do not want to go there .... I said this is Michelle . She agreed to go with me . We went up to their floor and opened the door to the apartment. All was quiet. I have not heard a single rustle . Strangely, they can not at home. Works for me . Take a quick bag and go. Michelle went to the kitchen , and I'm in a room in Austin.

Going to the door of the room , I overheard a conversation . I heard the voices of Austin , Robert and Zach . Alex is also likely with them , but as always it does not fit in their nonsense . But it is not crazy talk. What ! ? As Austin could do this to me . Yes, he dares to do . I believed him , I think I even fell in love with him, and he . I hate it !