Chapter 30.

It took 8 months. Now I'm in LA as part of «Diamonds World Tour». Yes, yes , I went on tour with my lovely . Lord, I'm so happy ! Imagine my face when I was told that I will be 5 months with Rihanna . Is that something with something . She's cool . She is, what I imagined it would be. When no cameras , flashes and Rihanna spotlight turns to sweet Robin . She is very wise . She teaches me life, teaching me how to behave in a given situation , which occur with celebrities. Rihanna - my mom in the world of chic , cameras , money, fame . In general, in the world of show business.

Austin is now far . He's in Australia. We have not seen him for two months. Almost every day we talk on Skype , when only on the phone, and sometimes even just tweet. Without it I do not like that very much, ie absolutely nothing. After his concert in Square Garden was our whole month . Then I was told about the tour , and a week after this conversation , I left . Then at Austin began his tour and both of us just do not have time to anybody .

You know, of course there have fame and a bad side . I made a lot of fans Hayter Austin. They think that I am his " took away " from friends. What and for me , it became less communicate with Alex , Robert and Zach . Well, it is not so . I did it not make him spend time with me . It's his choice . They are jealous of me to Austin . Think that we meet. In all interviews, all yustrimah we said that we are not a couple . But apparently people do not understand . Yes, we are close friends too . Austin around my waist , sometimes we kiss each other on the cheek , say that we love each other , but it's a friendly . It's very hard . Spine protects me as he can. When Hayter respond to tweets , when the video which will remove anything . He is a very good friend. Honestly, I 'm sick of it all . At each interview asking the same question - "Are you with Austin couple! ? ". And all the time you answer already memorized answer. Daaaaaa I terribly tired , I want to see Austin . Like a week we will both be free. I think we will be able to spend this week together.