Chapter 57.

After 2 months, we returned home with Fields in Miami. Since Austen lived above me, and the probability to meet him very much, I have found myself in Barcelona apartment that is located in another area, too far from the old apartment. Sorry of course leave this apartment, here all of our lived time together. As he sang me a good morning from her balcony as we painted the room as just lay on the bed doing nothing ... Sorry ... But nothing, my brother will move from his mother and aunt here, so when I come, I will remember us ... 

Bali really struck me, thank you Tyra! I have long thought that I would do next, how I behave, what to say, what to wear, how to deal with people ... I was determined, no relation!! Just a job, just music and my witch! I was full of emotions and feelings, it's all you had to do with it, so I wrote the song. Just in Bali, sitting on the beach, I wrote another song. Empty words about Austin ... He said he loved me, but it was a lie, lie empty words .... 

Then he said: "Te amo" and put his hand on my waist, 

I said "No". He cried out: "Te amo", 

I told him: "I'm not going to run away, but let me go!" 

Soul, I heard his silent crying, no questions asked 

I said "Te amo". 

I would like someone to explain to me these words ... 

Is not it mean "I love you"? 

I think it means, "I love you" ... 

(Note "Te amo" - Spanish "I love you") 

Look, we can dance, 

But you better watch your hands .... 

Watching me all night ... 

I'm moving in the light, 

Because I understand, 

What we all need love, 

And I'm not afraid - 

I love you, but not in the sense that you want it ... 

And while I diligently rehearsed before my first world tour to album «Queen of dream», my single, as you already understood «Te amo», on the radio and is the first line in iTunes and Billboard. Well, what about Austin ... Nothing! Photos and videos from this where they hug, kiss and smile at each other every day appear on the network. Was the news that Austin made her an offer ..... Well, I have Rocco, I learned from him that it's just a rumor. He still writes some tweets with my abbreviated name Lee. What's wrong with him!? I unsubscribed from it wherever possible. In tweets, Facebook, Youtube, Instagrame, Wayne ...... everywhere! All just talking about it - "Did you see Alice Austin stopped reading there is something there .... I wonder why? "So I do not know why!? Something sbryakalo on my phone. Oh, you must disable these idiotic notice. I do not understand why they come to me from the people who read me, and I do not have them .... Okay, then understand. I opened my twitter and saw a new tweet from Austin «Te amo Li». Why is he doing?? I do not care, he is pressed with his Camilla, and then I wrote «Te amo». I promised myself that one's mind will work. I turned cold, pale, as if a Dementor met who took me all the happiness, all nice and good emotions, my smile, good memories .... To the people I treated loyal, no sympathy! To my misfortune, I and Paul began to frequent the clubs, after rehearsals, studio, etc. I began to drink, good thing I know how to drink sensibly. Standvrtnye clubs expensive cocktails, whiskey, cognac ..... We often hang out in the clubs until the morning with Harry, often joins us Riri with her girlfriend. I know it's bad, but as my singing Risch (Rihanna) "Girl of good can easily turn into bad." Thank you changed me, Mr. Mahone! But now, I am just no turning back, I do not last ... Hmm, after 2 weeks we go on a tour of fields, Harry coming with us, for we 1D recently ended a tour and they are free. Goodbye is a deathtrap! Miami Oh, how I loved you, and now .... Now every leaf and stone reminds me of him ....

It's been 2 months. Today I stand in Madison Square Garden. Austin asked me, and because I was with him. He promised that we would switch places. I'll worry before exit, but he encouraged me and gently hugging. But no ... Why give stupid and empty promises!? I hate when people say "I promise", although it is about something big, significant or even eternal. All is vanity, running around, screaming, and I sit and remember the day. As I supported him, saying that everything will be fine, as he smiled at me. I hate it! Main show, show, show and only show! I'm ready for a million percent. My team, my parents, my friends stood in a circle and began to speak words of encouragement, gratitude, and that through which we have passed together. 

Here it is, the time that I was, who waited so long, to which so long been preparing. Decorations up. Spotlight blinded me. Powerful wave of sound fell on my ears. Smile, the first sounds of music .... my time has come! Opened the concert «Te amo». In the middle of the song when I walked down the catwalk scene forward, between the stage and the fans where there were guards, I noticed a familiar person. Why is he here? It had not been asked! He was standing just at the point where for the entire concert I am most. How would specifically ... Well, see, this song is about you! Oh my God, what I see, he even sings along ... Ha, so obviously not just listening to her. The whole concert he burned through me with his eyes. I looked at him, no! While I was dressing for the following songs, my phone spelikal. 

-What is it? - I asked Paulie. 

Twitty-Austin. 

-What's that? 

- "Today is the best night for the last 6 months." You're just 6 months, parted ... Pol. 

Yes, it is! But I have to go! 

And was this huge concert. Screams of fans, fast changing, one melody followed another, it burns views ..... After the concert I was worse squeezed lemon, so as soon as came to my tour bus fell asleep. 

The remaining two months of the tour went very quickly. We went back to Miami. And just two days after returning, I decided to walk by the park where my heart is buried.

I was walking through the park, not bothering anyone, nothing thought. Hmm, but what I still think when I'm not at work? As we all remember, the guys I gave up. The only guy who for all these eight months of the tour was next to me, was Harry. I just cringe and gut-wrenching when in magazines or on TV saying that I'm trying to steal Harry Polya that we have with him a secret affair ... FU! Never in my life! I love Harry, but as a friend of the singer, well, maybe the future Pauline husband. I felt that I mene someone or something licked his leg. When I turned around, I saw a large Labrador, where there is, at the end of the leash was his master. Then I remembered that a long time ago did not see my buck. He lived for almost a year from her mother. Oh, how I miss them, it will be necessary to call on him. Then I called someone. Of course, I can not stand to walk in the park after a long tour! Can I ever ever be alone? 

When I turned around, what to see who it was, I was struck by lightning, thunder in his ears shibanul, hit a terrible downpour and a second as if I was in the desert. What does he want from me? Why can not he leave? Or has remained a shred of conscience, and he wants to apologize? To me slowly but surely approaching the person that I hated all my heart ..... Austin .... He came up to me and said nothing 10 seconds, considering me from head to toe. 

-Alice .... - He said it with a strange warmth in his eyes. 

I have turned around and wanted to leave, but his strong hand grabbed mine, and he turned me back to myself. 

-Do not touch me! 

Ali ... 

-I do not Ali! -Pulled his hand out of his paws. 

All right, but let me tell you something. I know what you're not going to listen to me, so come tomorrow at our studio, we'll explain everything. 

-We!? 

-We. 

Who are we? You and your Camila? No, thank you! 

-She's not my! 

Blah blah blah .... 

-I beg you, Alice, come to our studio tomorrow at 12 o'clock. I'll explain everything. 

-And if you do not come? I need it ... 

-I beg you. This is very important. 

Okay, I will! And now deliver me from your presence. Although I go myself! 

I quickly turned around and went to actually was, ie into the park. Ha! What he's going to explain to me? I am in anticipation of Mr. Mahone.