Chapter 38.

In the morning we got up at 8.00 and went to the beach . That we even did not have breakfast . Yes it is not particularly wanted. Fields evening promised to show me the music that she wrote for my words. I wait , really looking forward . I am sure that it will be very cool! Then I began to ask her about Harry . To which she only blushed shyly lowered her gaze down and answered - " There is nothing between us ! " Yeah , yeah so I told her and I believed . A crush on the ears ! I'm happy for her.

- Tell me, you kissed ?

Ali ! I told you , there is nothing between us ! Why this question ?

- Well, I can see you shining, and how you react to my words. I see that you're in love , so that you do not wriggle away from me !

Hahahaha , okay, okay ! Apparently it's so noticeable. But do not think it would happen that something serious .... He's a star , but I ...

- Eeeeeee ! Do not say that ! He's no different from you. He is a man like you. Did I what is different from you ?

- No, you do not have nothing different from me . I just know you much better than his. Who knows what.

No , you never know what . We are all the same . And if Harry noticed you, invite you for a walk, for it means you're special . I do not think he would call for sal date anybody .

Ali, well, how can repeat , it was not a date !

-Ok -ok, so be it !

- Hahahahahha  , so it is better .

Then a guy came up to us , probably the same age as we are. He asked for my autograph and photo . I love my fans ! Where would I be without them, who would I be? ?

yeeaasss , of course I love the fans, but this guy ...... Now 7:36p.m . This guy drag behind us the whole damn day ! He brought me what that cocktails, I was trying to smear cream that you did not understand me in the pool. I hate it when guys show off in front of me . Yuck! Disgusted as much .......

At dinner, things have gone much before he bit me on the ass laid hands . It was quite afigel ! ! I slapped him and went to his table . Where Fields ? Where did she go?