Chapter 6.

Two weeks passed . Nothing more strange happened to me . Now in its third week of summer , and I sit at home and stare at the TV . Oh, not so I had planned to spend these heavenly 3 months. Oh well , still plenty of time before the end of the summer, I still have time to do everything . And I want to tell you my dream today ? Know what you want) Duck here in a dream I saw my apartment and in the doorway stood bath Austin, in shorts , and smiled , and sat in the kitchen Alex. Then I heard that Alex asked - Austin, you in love ? Austin is responsible , as all smiling and looking at me - Simply Alice says that she likes it when I smile , so I want again to hear it from her ... This is a small but pleasant dream . Generally, when I'm talking to my girlfriends phrase " Today I had a dream ", they know that it will be something unusual and massive . They did not doubt a bit that my dreams can be prophetic , because was our experience with these cases )

It took another two weeks . And you know what ? I dreamed dreams involving mass Austin. That's cool , what female fan does not like what her idol comes to her in dreams . But then again, I noticed a strange pattern in my dreams. Austin all dreams shirtless , ie semi naked . Pauline says it's my secret desires and in back of my mind I want to see this Austin . I do not think )) I am about this I never thought then suddenly ! ? But on this issue I do not get a response , so it is what it is.