Chapter 48.

Austin left the stage and walked over to me, still continuing to sing. He very gently around my waist, looked at me and smiled. That smile I he had never seen. He was so happy, my God, that's incredible! He wiped the tears that have already poured a waterfall. 

He finished singing. I tried to calm down a little. The hall was silence. 

Well? - Austin was very excited. 

- ....... I ...... I just do not know what to say. You saw my reaction to it all! Austin, you're crazy! You're the person who wrote to me the whole album, you're the one who kills all my nerves today, you're the one who made me cry in my same birthday AND ......... 

And, dammit! I love you Austin Mahone! 

- And then I love you as Alice Fox! You're driving me sum! Your sly smile, your sparkling eyes, the way you move, as you say, what you say ........ You made me addicted. I have 2 years dependent on you. And never get rid of this dependence! 

Well! What you got!? Kiss each other already! You waited so long for this! - Literally almost none at all Miami cried Paul. 

We looked at each other, smiled shyly and yet it happened! My first, my very first kiss! And the truth is talking about butterflies. I felt the thrill of the whole body. As if thousands of butterflies suddenly soared and became tickle me inside. It was unforgettable! 

I love you! - Very quietly whispered to me, Austin. 

-And I love you very much!

After our confessions mom and Paul cried brother stood and smiled happily, some classmates were crying too, some looked at me like I'm a bitch (well, of course, not without it). Lord, what am I thinking!? When the room is less subsided, we went dancing. DJ put on slow music. God, my favorite. Michael Jackson ..... ouououou always wanted to dance to it. Austin pulled me to him strongly strongly that both of us sometimes it was hard to breathe. We did not say nothing, everything has been said. We just smiled happily and looked at each other in the eye. 

I was wondering what makes Fields with Harry. Miiiiii, milashestvo! They also dance. Polinchik head on Harry's shoulder, Harry gently kisses her on the cheek ... It's very cute! 

- Ali, let's run away! 

- What do you sum Austin come down? It's my birthday! 

- They understand us. Besides, I still have two very important gift! 

- Ohhh no! Austin, this time!? May own plane or even some sort of island? 

- Hahahahahaha not guess! Come on! 

- But you have to say goodbye to all! 

- Nope, it is not necessary. 

When we nearly ran out of the room, mom cried - "Do not make us grandparents ahead of time!" Oh my God, that they always only think of one!? 

We left the club and headed to the car Austin. Apparently Max (my guard) came that would pick us up. We got in the car and drove off. 

- All the same? - Max asked at Austin. 

- Yes, we all agreed. 

I wonder where are we? 

We arrived at the hotel dorogushchy Miami. Hmm, in the hotel? I wonder why ;) Or again, I do not think that, or it really is what I thought. 

- Austi, what hotel? 

- Home not so romantic! 

Austin quickly took the key at the reception and we went up to the room. 

The room is simply chic. The living room was a big window in the wall. The view was spectacular! Miami night, away ocean ... Austin hugged me from behind around the waist and put his head on my shoulder. 

- Like it? 

- You bet! It is very impressive! 

- I'm extremely pleased. Now let's go. 

He closed my eyes and hands where that led me. 

- Well, ready? 

- Ready! 

He removed his hand and I saw that we were in the bedroom. All in candles and rose petals. On the bed there was a fairly large multi-colored box. 

- Come on, go and look there! 

I went to the box and opened it cautiously. And OH MY GOD! SAME ..... aaaaaaaa is Husk is Haskaaaaaaaa! God, what a beautiful dog! I first kissed a dog, then just jumped on Austin and began kissing him. 

- You really crazy! Oh my God! I adore you! It's just incredible gift! And who is a boy or a girl? 

- It's a boy! 

- Yes! Dollar, you gave me a dollar! 

All the same, you're just so and his name!? Hahahahahaha Zai, I'm really happy that you liked this kid! 

- You bet! 

I kissed Austin again. There was a pause. And then went running. Frenzied desire, torn clothes, hot air, strong feelings, emotions raging, burning bodies. On this night, the world belonged only to us. Only in the morning we went to sleep in the arms of a charming Dollar. It was my thing, thing, best birthday in my life!