Chapter 49.

When I woke up, still cute Austin slept. Dollar very ensconced on his stomach Arista. What a cute picture ...... I put on the first thing that got my feet, ie Austin shirt and dragged into the shower. Water washes away all fatigue yesterday, so I felt like a very light, weightless.Coming out of the shower, I decided to make some coffee. Well that in this huge room had a mini kitchen. I turned «Banga! Banga! »On your iPhone and danced began brewing coffee. I put the song on repeat, very much I like it. 5 minutes later, I heard a small chuckle behind me. When I turned around, I saw Austin, leaning against the wall, with a big happy smile. He quickly came to me very strongly embraced and kissed no less strongly. 

- I look at someone in a good mood? 

- Well, good! 

-Oh good!? And so? 

Austin began to tickle me. I probably screamed and laughed at the hotel. 

- hahahah Austin , stop it! 

- Well, now better mood!? 

- More than. 

- You have nothing hurts? Are you okay? 

-Yes, I'm fine. 

-I am glad beauty! And what were you doing there, wagging his cute ass? 

- Eeeeeeeeeey you stood there long? 

- Well, I heard the song, and come! 

- Well , sly fox! 

- Where have I heard that!? 

- HAHAHAHAHA okay, okay, let's have a cup of coffee. 

- Come on, I just ordered the pancakes to our room. 

- And when you have time to all!? 

- I'm just a magician! 

- HAHAHAHAHA Oh well! By the way, where the Dollar? 

Whenever I say this, as this handsome little borne in the kitchen. 

- Heeeeeeeeey hello hare! 

In response, I just got bark and slobber. 

- You liked him. I'll also be jealous! 

- Oh - oh, found one to be jealous! 

Again barking against Austin. 

- Hahaha okay guy, you're forgiven.

That's how we spent the proper breakfast. Then collecting things, disguise, we went to the car. It turns out Austin brought extra clothes in advance, so all in fact, anticipating, and! When we went down to the 1st floor, there we waited for Dave and Max. And for good reason. In the window I saw a huge crowd in front of the paparazzi. I took the dollar firmly by the arm, and Austin took me firmly by the hand. Dave went ahead of us, behind Max. Once the doors opened at the outbreak began to dazzle the eye, camera clicks cut the ear, and stupid questions simply deduced from itself. And you have what it was last night? Are you dating? And what kind of dog? Alice, one gave you Austin? And much more nonsense. We propihalis something like this through the whole crowd and literally jumped into the car. Then almost without asking impertinent paparazzi, we still were able to go home.

As soon as we entered the apartment, we pounced on a crowd of people. All that is said and asked, with a chorus, and very loud. But we still went through this "fortress" in the living room. Near the wall was a huge pile of gifts. Wow, I'll feel it all week apart. 

- So what? Well? And what kind of dog? 

- Everything's cool, great, great! A dollar is now my dog!