Chapter 51.

It is May 16 .... 

I would like to congratulate Paul very first, so at 9:00 am I jumped out of bed and rushed Pauline room. 

Happy birthday ............... 

When I ran into the room, there was nobody there. Looked in the bathroom, too anyone. So, well, where she is!? I've been so rushed to her like a gorilla, and its gone! Well, at least left a note on the bed ... "Ali, I'm sorry, so sorry! I know you wanted me first to congratulate, but .... So I went somewhere with Harry. He is a bastard, does not say where. So you can kill me as you'll come. " Nice, very nice. Well, I'm going to wash. 

Once I gathered out of the room Poly as it flew another sleepy . 

HAPPY-birt ....... 

Late-Austi, late .... Kidnapped her paws Stiles, so ..... 

- Well, the party is not canceled? 

-I hope not. 

While we Arista washed, dressed and breakfast came Fields. She literally fluttered into the kitchen with a huge bouquet of flowers and smiling at. 

- What is he so cool? - As soon as I asked. 

He's awesome! He's such a sweet, kind and attentive! 

OOOOOOOO-, well, everything you clearly! 

-And he kissed you already!? - HAHAHAHAHA was funny. Austin as a true coquette asked this question. 

Emmmmmm-Austin .... 

Well, we're waiting! 

-Well, yes!! 

Wow, wow, wow! So how!? It's very Harry Styles! 

- Well, I do not compare, so it was super cool! 

Oh, friend, I'm happy for you! Just do not care whether a closer! 

-I promise! 

Poly then decided not to bother with how to spend time before the party, so we just went with her to the mall. Just before 7pm we were busy. Up to 8 we all gathered, dressed, preened. Poly looked awesome! Pale pink dress she was very becoming. I'm sure that she just slay Harry! Well still, my girlfriend is the best! 

We quickly got to the marina where our boat was. When we arrived, Harry walked to our car, opened the door and Field gave her his arm. He really kissed her strongly strongly that something dear to whispered in your ear. Pauline blushed. Oh, how cute. 

- I love you! 

Hahahahahha- Austin, I love you, too, of course, but right now it's at all in the subject! 

-I just looked at these two mils and I wanted to kiss you and say that love you madly! 

-Well, what are you waiting for!? 

God, I almost did not eat! It was ....... WOW!! Straight macho! 

Austin, Austin, easy! So you eat me. 

-No way! 

- Ahem, as well all go inside! 

Fields was in shock. Party on a yacht just struck her. All our friends and family were here. However, the culmination of the festival was to come. 

After about an hour of our voyage came to me with a strange face Paulie.

Ali, you know what I wanted to tell you? 

-Nope, do not guess. 

-First-Harry disappeared somewhere! 

- For example, while the second? 

- I just, saw firsthand how she passed me, like a Zayne (Malik). 

-Wow! And you did not drink a case, my dear friend! 

-No, you do that, only two glasses of champagne. 

Well right now, look at your girl-Zayn. 

Then the lights went out on the deck, lit only by the scene. It ran 1D disguised as the clip Best Song Ever! I know that she loved this clip, very much! So why not? Fields stood in shock. 1D sang and danced strange dances, saying his lines again from the clip. And everyone else just fell out laughing. I myself am a "surprise" like! That was cool! 

Then another two hours we just jump, run and just went scrip. It was terribly fun! During our party on a yacht came to an end, so when we sailed to the pier, it was time for my gift! Chernenky, neat Porsche leaves behind a corner ........ Hahahahahahah face Paulie was killer! She screamed with joy for all of Miami! I start to hug, kiss, and of course do not forget about your brand new machine. Stormy shock wave Polya passed and Harry took it, and where it took. Of course, I mean where, and why, but I still wonder! Well, find out everything tomorrow! 

- That you know that Ali!? 

What Austin? 

-We must now take the example of Poly and Harry! 

-In what sense? 

- Well, you know where they went and what they do there!? 

- Oh, you went ass Mahone! 

-But but but! I know that you still agree! 

-Oh, let's go home, he knows! 

- Know the favor with you! 

In debt I did not stay long, so ...... Well, in general, and you have understood that we have more going on. Here and so this was not quite normal, crazy birthday!