Chapter 46.

When I opened my eyes, the clock was 9:17. Omg so early!? Hey, where Austin? Well, spoiled a moment .... Then I heard the door open. Austin came into the room with a smile and big carrying a tray. 

-Good morning dear ! 

-Good morning dear hahaha! 

-With the 18th anniversary of you! I brought you here coffee. Before breakfast, or rather to the festive breakfast most it. 

-Mmmmmmmmmm, thank you! Let me give you a hug! 

-Wait - wait, that's not all. You did not see his first gift? 

-Coffee in bed? 

-Nooooo, turn to the window. 

I turned to the window and saw big teddy bear with a bouquet of roses big hands. I screamed like crazy. Uuuuuuuuuu long wanted such a bear! I put the tray on the bedside table, away from sin and attacked Austin. 

- Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!! You're the best! 

Hahahahaha yes-no way! I know that you've always wanted this. And I hope you understand that this is not only a gift? 

-I guess. 

Well, okay, drink coffee, wash and come to us in the kitchen. 

Very quickly after washing, I ran to change. I wore a simple casual dress, because I'm not going to go, at least not yet. When I was ready, I left the room and went into the kitchen. I carefully walked into the kitchen and I immediately shouting "Happy Birthday!" Splattered serpentine. That's the same as Austin, still can not part with your favorite streamer. Of course it was funny and fun, but when they were finished, I looked like a giant snowman. Getting out from under this "coat" I expect big family hug. Ooooooooooo adore obnimashki! Almost all of our Christmas company was assembled. Was not only parents Zack, AC and Robert. Damn, nice ! Here is the first picture at the Institute today. Whole family to gather. On the table was waiting for me a big cake, baked whole family. We had such a tradition that the birthday-we all bake a birthday cake. Very good tradition of the way! 

Well Alice, Doing magic!? Come on, make a wish and blow out the candles! - Austin came up to me and put his arm around her shoulders. I closed my eyes, made a wish that I had finally appeared a loved one and blew out the candles. All shouted, cheered and began to sit down at the table, that would be all together to eat this cake. Everyone sat, ate and talked to me. Mom always told me as what that cute, funny moments .... I blushed probably a hundred times .... As soon as I finished his piece of cake, Austin took my hand and pulled the door. 

-I am very sorry that I take away the birthday girl, but it's time for gift number 2. All understood everything and did not object. I'm probably one knew nothing and did not understand. Well, as always right. 

After 10 minutes, get ready. We'll go to the mall. 

-But why!? 

You know, I have chosen a suit in which I'll be at your party, and we must approach each other. I looked up your wardrobe, millions of dresses none fit. So we go for the dress that will blow everyone! 

Hey, but when did you climb in my wardrobe!? 

-While you were sleeping. 

-Well, you're a sly fox Mahone! 

Yes! I like that! Well fewer words, more action. Waiting for you in 10 minutes. 

He left the room, and I was again at a furious pace began to gather.

Yes sir! 

With a laugh, Austin went into the kitchen and I quickly after drinking the most delicious coffee, ran to the bathroom. Incidentally Austin prepares awesome coffee. Only it turns out it here so here. I want to drink it by the ton. Well I was just in passing.

As I said Austin, 10 minutes later I went down to the parking lot. There waiting for me in a brand new Ferrari Austin. I sat in the car and we went to the largest shopping center in Miami. We walked probably 3 hours. At the next shop we immediately noticed Austin emerald dress with shiny openwork embroidery. When I wore it, I felt like a queen. Ginger girls all the world is a bright emerald color. My hair began to fire, and eyes the color of young grass. The dress was above the knee, so it may take a long time, jumping, dancing and all that. When I went to Austin, he sat silently for a moment on the ottoman, then got up, walked over to me, hugged me and quietly, almost in a whisper said - "You're gorgeous!" I was very pleased. What girl would not be nice!? We therefore quickly bought it and another hour, ie up to 4 hours we picked up the shoes and accessories to this dress. How strange, yes, the guy having fun shops. I never heard that Austin would have groaned zapsihoval or something like that. He always excitedly went shopping with me. Then, after all the shopping we decided a quick snack at Starbucks and go home. After all, as I said Osti, start the party at 6:00. We have half an hour, that would get dressed and get to the place. 

At home, I yet again worn like mad. Well that Cary (my stylist) was with us, because she's coming to the party. She made me makeup, hair. Dark shadows and light wavy curls what you need. Exactly at 5:40 we were ready. When we left the room, Carey, all were standing at the door. 

-Well, we go? 

Nobody answered. Everyone stood and almost open-mouthed staring at me. Do I look good !? Hmmm, why not actually :) 

-daughter, you become so big, so grown-up. And it seems so long ago you were a little girl. - Mom tears poured from her eyes. 

Oooooh, Mom, come on. All well. I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be your little girl. 

-That's right. And actually I started to cry in such a happy holiday!? So everything, all the output. 

I missed all together forward Austin took my arm and we went to the machines. This time we split a little differently. We had two large Mercedes minibus. In one adult traveling in another we rode. As we drove, everyone in instagrame has increased a million pictures. Austin all the way holding my hand. I knew that he was worried he had wet her hands, and indeed he could not sit still. Exactly at 6 we came to the place. Namely, we came to the nightclub Dream Nightclub. Hey Austin, now it is clear why you chose this place. In this club almost every day hang Drake, Lil Chris B, Flo Reid, Justin B, and the rest part of Young Money, even the top model in American often visit the club. Well, today just will not happen. No dirt, corruption, money and super expensive liquor. I'm sure all the Arista did wrong.