Chapter 14.

It took a half months. You know, much has changed. Austin I still called me a second time and the third , and the fourth ... We communicate with him every day. He often sings to me . Oh, how I love it when he sings . And yet, most pleased that he sings only for me. And no one else. In these moments, there is only me and him . Extraordinary feeling . He loves to embarrass me with their compliments. I just can not , I'm from tayuyuyuyu . I guess I can safely say that we are friends, while not the best, but it just yet. Well, I hope so ) )

As for my video , this is what I tell you. I have already set up their own broadcasts . Gathered more than 1000 people. It's awesome! I have already known , still in small circles ...

Today we decided to make a girls night gatherings . We all gathered at the home of Pauline . You know how it usually happens , gulls , candy, gossip , music , jokes , laughter . It was fun while Olesya not invited to tell fortunes . Generally, we good lovers tell fortunes . Without divination we - we do not .

And here we are comfortably settled and started our divination . First wondered Mile. She dropped out : one influential male / male , tears, great happiness. The second was Pauline . . She fell : hostility , unexplained emotions , long and strong love . Next was Olesya . She fell envy , friendship, success in work . Finally it was my turn . I was very nervous and worried. Well , the cards laid out , it's time to see the meaning . Yeah , if you believe the cards , then my life will be full of love and happiness . I dropped the following : familiarity with influential man / man , strong feelings , success at work.

My girls started to tingle at the expense of Austin. Frankly, I was both pleasant and sucks at the same time . It's nice because the map accurately indicates Austin. I met with an influential guy. It's cool ! And bad, because girls do not know anything about me and Austin. I am very uncomfortable. They then think that I'm not familiar with it , that I should like to meet him , and in fact, we talk every day. It's time to tell them about it , but it's only in school , but this weekend I am going to sit back and relax ...