Chapter 29.

Today the most important day in the life of Austin. Yes, and in my life too. Since 6:00 am we legs. Austin is very worried , it shows. Everyone tried to support him as best we could . But all in vain , it is noticeable that he is missing.

I sat in the first row of the huge hall and watched the progress of rehearsals. Austin then stopped the music , let the dancers at the break and went down to me. He came to me and sat down.

- Well, you're as much worried ?

- You know Ali , I have never worried. Look, I'm trembling all over .

He really shook hands . So I took his hands in hers and squeezed tightly .

Austin , you're the best in the world. Everything goes fine. We are with you . All Mahoumis be with you. Everyone loves you waiting so stop whining . Do not be a girl !

Austin laughed and now he took my hands in his and squeezed very carefully .

Thank you honey, what would I do without you . Probably , I would have had a heart attack .

Hahaha , well, do not exaggerate ! Everything will be fine , I promise .

Austin , the break is over, let's continue . - Cried Rocco.

- Eeeeeeeh , so I went ...

- Come on , I 'll be watching you . Just try again  arrived!

Hahahaha - ca-ca , get it!

Now 16.00 , which means that before the concert left only 2 hours. We went to his dressing room that would get dressed , make-up and other things . We were prepared for an hour , clothed , sprucing up. When I came out of the dressing room , I was almost knocked down what that woman . All rushed to and fro . Chaos began . I somehow got to the dressing room in Austin. Gone to see him , I saw that he sang , so did not want to disturb him . But Austin stopped and approached me .

- You are beautiful !

- Oh, thank Arista . You look great , too . This evening is only yours!

After half - hour start . - In grimmerku ran what that man in headphones and with a folder in hands.

Well Ali , go ?

- Come on.

We came for the scene . There were all - all . The whole family Austin , all my friends , all those who help him , his dancers , my family and my friends . We all stood in a circle and began to speak words of gratitude to God for what we have here.

- 10 minutes in advance. - It is unclear who is called .

All went to their places. I came to Austin to go on stage .

- Good luck ! Know that we are with you . You do it ! - I hugged her tightly and kissed Austin cheek .

- We begin !

Austin looked at me, smiled in gratitude and flew to the scene.