Chapter 23.

We arrived late at night , I'm terribly tired. 12:00 still fly . But, of course , my mother sent me to school. Duck herself to sleep , and I dragged him to the school. General norms. Anyway, arguing with her demon - by -les - but . I went to bed at 3:00 , woke up at 6.40 . Mood worse. Slept three and a half hours already miss Austin , and gnawing conscience . Why am I not say to girls from the outset the truth. Now what they say. I came from smska Poly " You go to school? " I sent , said go , so at 7:30 we will have to meet at our place .

I walked over to our place and saw Pauline .

Hey you , our patient ! Finally discharged you !

- Haha , yeaah , discharged ...

- Why are you so sad?

- Yes, so the school is not hunting.

- Aaaaaa is yes, there is not all hunting. I see that you are not bored to match. - Pauline narrowed his eyes and stared at me.

Hell, she still suspected something . Why it is then called in a noisy club , why not on the beach or at home. Well, as always . I am not able to do something .

- Why did not you bored? Ache always boring.

- Just when I called you , I heard what that voice, loud music played . You would have thought that you were at the party.

- Nooo you that what the party at 8 am ?

- Yes , but the music , the voices ...

- Oh, just my mother then the phone rang , that's all .

- Okay, but then I thought I'd ...

- Nooo , I , by the way , you need to say a very important thing.

- well . Intrigued me straight .

So we got to school. As soon as we entered the class bell rang, so I did not have time to tell nothing . Well , at lunch .

It took 3 lessons , and we went into the dining room . Each took his portion , and we went to sit at the table. When we all sat down , I started the story .

 Girls , I have to you a very serious conversation . You know about Austin ?

The girls nodded. Well, I took a deep breath and continued .

- Well, I like sitting in tweet , tweet wrote to him , and he answered me . Imagine ! ?

- We know ! - Girls are so calm it was told that I just have eyes pop .

- What ! ? But how do you know ! ? Often ?

How did they know? Well, where? Hell, maybe someone of them are there tweets . Like no no ... What the hell ?

- I like that in Twi zaregatsya decided , well, because I know that you have it , I quickly and easily found you . - Again with ease Fields said .

- Damn, that you did not tell me ?

- Waited until she tell you , but you did not make haste something. - The beginning of a severe tone Lesia .

- Nuuuu ... - I do not really know what to say .

- What nuuuuu ? You have nothing more to tell us you do not want ? - Mila 's eyes narrowed and began to drill a hole in me with his eyes .

- What do you want to know more ? - They still know ? I'm confused .

What you've become a popular singer that you talked with Austin on Skype , you're not sick , and flew to Miami that very soon sign a contract with you ! ! - Pauline started screaming the whole dining room.

- But .. but .. but .. but .. how do you know ? ? ? ? - No words at all ....... .....

- When you were in Miami , Austin night decided to make a "gift" to fans . He began to call in Skype all in a row , well, we have written our Skype. And he took it, and called us ! Imagine !

- Nooooooooo , okay . As he told you everything ? How did he know exactly what you are my friends ?

- He saw our pictures in your phone. He explained it to us so .

- Damn , I'm sorry , I did not want to deceive you . I thought we confine pru tweets . I did not think that it all happen. Forgive me, I did not know what to do. From all this, my head is spinning. I'll probably just so sick and Austin , duck if it still . - From my eyes shed tears . I really did not want to hurt them, but apparently I got it ....

Well you not cry woe onion . We forgave you a long time. We insanely happy for you . But he promised that this will not happen again ! ! ! - Strict, but said with a smile Mila .

GGGGIIIRRRLLLSSSS!! - promise . If anything, you 'll immediately