Chapter 24.

Well I tell you what . Now we sit with Austin and sipping tea at my house . Just two days after my conversation with the girls , I was in school came Austin . This day I will remember for a long time .... I'll tell you how it was .

Came third lesson. We sat on the biology. Biology cabinet was on the ground floor, so everyone who comes to the school, and everyone who arrives at the school, is very clear . I already began to fall asleep from the tedious chatter teacher , she heard a loud , strange noise from the street. Hmm, like the roar of the engine. Oh , where in our backwoods such machines ... In the small town of Uralsk such had never known . This roar was repeated , and I still decided to see what was happening at the school entrance . Damn Black Audi R8, but where this machine came from here ! ? ? ? ? ? Wooww , here is the news . Okay , okay machine, the main question of who its owner ! ? Our entire class clung to the window that would better consider this beauty . The car stopped , but none of it probably is not going to go . Teacher with a pig squealing pulls from all windows . Strangely , she is turned and the whole class sat on the seats. We girls were staring at this machine and began to think who it could be . O. . Oh ... oh ... oh ... oh ... oh ... oh door opens .... Sneakers Jordan Air, I do know them , because I have the same . TRUKFIT pants I found a drawing . But no one here about it does not know . After all, the same can not be what it was ..... OMG probably can . This Auusstiiiiiiiiiin ! My favorite red sweater, cap Bulls. God, he's perfect.

Mrs. G., you can go ? - Oh my god oh my god, I'm so glad ! Aaaaaaaaa .

- Get out .

I quickly ran out of the room and ran to my Austin . Stop! TO MY ! ? He's not MY , understand ! ? Suma already go there, survived .... And now I'm getting closer to Austin . Collision is imminent too ;) I really raced at high speed . I do not know why I did it , but I literally jumped on him . Austin thinks I'm crazy , although it's true ... Hell, the whole school sees it now , and most importantly my class . Begin questioning ....

Austin of course I did not push down with yourself and just grabbed me by the waist and held her close to him . I put my head on his shoulder , and just enjoying the moment .

- Hi Papooooooy !

- Well, Aaaauuuustin ! You again ! ?

Austin loudly and laughed loudly , and I that I bow lips , eyebrows house etc. Austin laughed even louder. Cute . And what he has beautiful eyes , close his eyes even more beautiful . Now his eyes were like two topaz blazing fire. Incredibly , these eyes I 've ever met .

- Well, you did not even say hello to me , but also offended ! - With a childlike smile , Austin gently tapped me on the nose with a finger .

I could not help but smile , as here hold back ! ?

- Well, so it is better . Well, now that you have to tell me ! ? - Austin cunningly cunningly looked me in the eye.

Hi - Austin ! I am very glad to see you! I do get bored in time.

- I missed you, too . Without your house was like quiet, too quiet. More pancake guys as luck would have left home . I was left alone with her ​​mother and Dave . Infernal flour, you know.

- Come on , you've got a cool mom . Sweet and kind . And Dave cool .

- So it would seem , in fact they are minions of hell.

10 seconds later, we are again very loudly laughed. At that moment , I was the happiest girl in the whole universe . Awesome feeling!

Then I remembered that I like the lesson goes. Omg , back to reality ...

Then I remembered that I like the lesson goes. Cheeeeeert , back to reality ...

- Arista , it's certainly insanely cute, but I would like a lesson. - I smiled awkwardly .

- So what are you silent ! ? We would have immediately gone . - Austin chuckled , shaking his head .

- mmmm simple, here is the deal ...

- Come on, come on, this thing, and you'll get the teacher.

- Hahahaha , yes , and so we get .

- Less words , more action . You know it? - Austin smiled and stared at me with narrowed eyes .

- I know - know, go.

We reached the door class , and I stopped.

Well what are you doing ? Come on, open the door .

Austin , I'm afraid. What reaction I expected ! ?

Do not worry, I'm here. Come together open the door ? Austin with such warmth that told me I was like calmer. How did he effect on me ....

I put my hand on the door handle , and after Austin put his hand on mine. He gently squeezed her hand , looked into his eyes and asked :

- Are you ready?

- Ready .

We quickly turned the knob and the door opened .

We looked at 28 pairs of eyes , including the teacher. God, how embarrassing it . Now I probably look like a tomato. I looked at Austin. He was so calm . As well , dying of inconvenience, he said. Although he is that he's nobody knows . And his campaign no one knows well, except for my friends .

Mrs. G. , you can go ?

Yeah , come on . And who is this young man?

- This is my friend . The fact that he came to me from America, he's pretty famous singer .

- So , I go to the class teacher .

The teacher got up quickly and literally ran to our classroom .

When the door closed behind her , I looked at the class and girls in particular. All in response to look at us . After a minute of silence in the voice was such a noise that could be compared only with the noise of an airplane taking off . I'm tired of standing, so I quickly ran to his seat , dragging Austin.