Chapter 60.

It's been 4 months. 

All the 4 months we've been hard getting ready for the wedding. We decided to hold the ceremony in New York at the Hotel Plaza. It was just my dream ! You know, I was very afraid that we will start to swear, that's all it will be interesting to me one ... But no! To my luck, Austin willingly helped me, sometimes I even thought that he does not like it more than me. He enthusiastically picked flowers for decoration, various sweets, in principle, food, cloths, different bows, pendants, candles, etc. We are very long time to choose our wedding rings, visited all the shops of Paris, when they came home, visited all of Miami, in the end, when we came to London for a couple of shows, we bought a ring there. It is very finicky we were. 

What about Poly Harry. The wedding was otpadno! I've been at weddings was not, I had fun. And! Guess who caught the bouquet? yeah , I caught him! Austin I immediately said: "Try not only catch!" Well, I went to the pile of women stood in front of everyone. Fields threw the bouquet, and he flew back to you, not to me. I have invented an excuse to Austin, but when turned, I was the one with Austin bouquet in her hands. "I knew you were not going to catch him, so I caught it for us." It was insanely cute, even though we already engaged, he still caught this bunch. Daaaaaa, it's against the rules, well, it does not matter! 

Generally, the Stiles family has returned from honeymoon literally three days ago, and there's our wedding. Fields then we chose long wedding dresses. We also traveled all the shops, but have not found anything of ours, so we had to ask our good friend Donatella (Versace) make us chic, exclusive dresses. She is an expert in this field, so two luxury dresses hanging in our closets in 2 months. 

Now I stand in the room for the bride before a mirror. Fields with mom about something roughly say, but I am very worried. I want that to Austin liked this dress that we both remember this day for the rest of life. Then the door someone knocked. Fields opened the door, it was Michelle. 

-Honey, you look so gorgeous! 

Thank you Michelle! I tried to Austin. 

EMU-it definitely enjoy. He was so excited, the place itself is not found, and all goes around in circles. 

Yes, Alice in general is also not very calm. - Mom came up to us. 

-Oh, Natalie, what we're grown children. Especially you were saving for each other and grow. 

-yeeaaahhh, you know, you raised a wonderful son! I can always be calm for your Alice. 

-And you for a daughter thanks! I know. that my son madly loved and cared for more than himself. 

-Love, what can you do! 

-So, after 5 minutes start! - To us entered the room our wedding organizer Nicole. - You can drink anything for bravery. There is whiskey, cognac .... 

No, thank you, all is well. 

Well, that's nice, too, your fiance refused. - PF, well still, Austin can not tolerate alcohol. - Chris, deduce your daughter out of the room as soon as you called. And everyone else's go to the hall. 

Nicole disappeared behind the door, followed by our mothers. 

Good luck friend! You look gorgeous! It's your turn! -Paul hugged me tightly. 

-Thank you dear, thank you, you're with me! 

-I am always with you, you know. Well, all I ran, waiting for you! - Fields disappeared behind the door. 

-Well Dad, ready to give me the other hand? 

In the hands-Austin, yes! I'm so proud of you. Though I have not seen you a little, did not see how you grew up and what it cost, I'm very proud of you. What you made of me already amazes me. I love you very much and I always will. - He has a tear rolled down his cheek.