Chapter 17.

As we drove , Austin did not stop for a second. He talked about his life , joking , confused me , asked about my life , told me our plans for these three days .

How can I feel good with him. I feel very safe , very quietly. He is incredible. Such as he is no more.

An hour later , we turned into a large and busy street . Somewhere I have seen her . Oh for sure! It's Ocean Drive - the busy and noisy street on the coast of Miami. A little more driving along this street , we turned to a huge house. As I have understood, this is the house where he lives Austin . We drove into the underground parking , and Austin stopped the car. He came first , again opened the door for me and gave me his hand . Following drove everyone else. Dave and Rocco bags pulled out of the car and we all went to the apartment in Austin. It turned out that he lives on the 26th floor . In general, I 'm afraid of heights then ...

When we got to the apartment , Austin took the keys , opened the door and helped bring all our things . Austin then led us into the living room where his mother sat . Oh , that ? Mom ! ? And if she does not like me? Hey, get a grip ! Mom Austin wonderful and sweet woman . I am very like it .

Michelle ran up to me and started hugging . I definitely like it !

Hi ! You must be Alice ? Austin all the time talking about you ! Pleased to meet you !

I looked at Austin and arched an eyebrow. He smiled sheepishly and angrily looked at Michelle .

- Hello! I too very much to meet you!

Well stop it! I did not 60 years old, that would contact me for YOU , so you can contact me at you !

Well - Michel ! I am very ...

Before I finish , I was interrupted as Austin .

Well here you get acquainted, and I'll go , I'll show apartment Alice !

Austin took me by the arm and pulled her around the apartment. When we went to the balcony , I saw a blue ocean . Here slightly feel the ocean breeze , and I really wanted to go to the beach .

- Austin, maybe you show me Miami ? Maybe we get to the beach ? I really want to see everything here , all feel !

- If you had waited a little , then I myself would certainly suggested it to you . Well, if you so want, then go ahead!

He smiled at me , took a firm hand and led her to the front door . At the exit from the apartment called Austin - We went to explore the city ! When we arrive I do not know , so do not lose ! We went downstairs , and went on Ocean Drive .