Chapter 41.

Honestly, I can not be cold to the person to whom I feel at least something . I can not long be offended ... They say you should give people a second chance , because once such a chance you will need . During this time , we were together with Austin , I studied him well . I know that he is not capable of what is vile and disgusting . He's just another man . Judging by the song , he really is a very highly experienced and asks him to believe . Maybe all it is worth to believe him ?

He finished singing , guitar and postponed looked expectantly at me. For the first time for me to write a song ! I actually sat very happy , but tried not to let on . I tried not to look him in the eye , or it got me . I looked at the first button of his shirt . Why would he even put on a shirt in this heat ! ? Typical Austin ...

Ali , what do you say now? - Austin slightly tilted his head , trying to catch my eye.

- It's all very cute. And the song is good , very even. But ...

Ali, but let's not ! Do not torture me and yourself. Say at once that you want to say .

- You did very bad , terribly bad. But it's good that you realize this . Until recently I believed in what you're not , you're good, and ...

- And you look me in the eye or not?

I had to look away from the buttons so interesting and yet look at him. He had a weird look. Fear, despair , tenderness , all mixed up in his eyes.

- And so it is. Maybe I'm a complete idiot , but there is a chance at all. You are no exception. Maybe someday , you give me this chance. Just promise me that you will tell me everything I need to know !

- Well I will tell you ! I promise today! You just forgive me such a freak !

I'm tired build yourself snow queen , so I made ​​a simpler look and smiled.

- It means yes ? - I asked hopefully Austin .

- Is that a yes . Let's do so , after you tell me what's what, we forget the situation and will never remember it . Let everything be as before.

Austin smiled widely , grabbed me , ran ashore and spun me very quickly . It reminded me of our meeting at the school. When Austin came to me .

Austin , hahahahaha , Austin ! Well, stop it!

My God , I'm so glad ! I thought I lost you. I was so scared when you ran . I called you every second .

- How did you know I was here?

- Your mother said you Pauline . And when I called Pauline, about what that pristavuchi fan , I asked where you were. Well, in general it is me and said .

- Well, as always , and ! Nothing can keep a secret.

Alice - HAHAHAHAHA ! It's time to remember that I can not escape from . I'll find anywhere !

Hahahaha , it sounded like a threat!

- It is. Austin gently tapped me on the nose . - Well, it means everything? No hard feelings ?

- Nuuuuuu you're nothing I have not said so ....

Hey, hey, come on , come on, take a walk along the shore. I 'll tell you everything .

- Okay, let's go.

So we went along the coast. It reminded me of our walk in Miami. The very first time I came to Austin . Looks like it's take two . We like to retake our "film" . I hope we all failed peresnimem doubles .

Austin told me everything as it was . They actually had an argument . On that day , when I wrote him tweet , they accidentally chose me . So say the first ass . Therefore, Austin wrote to me , and then asked for Skype. Austin said that he would never have asked for a random Skype fan, but this time there was a dispute , he had to .

- When we started talking on Skype , I realized that you're a very nice girl. I was with you interesting and fun. About this dispute dibilny I generally forgot . I was just pleased to communicate with you . Then I learned that you are trying to break into the singer. I watched your video and realized that you have a great chance ! Boys almost every day asking about the dispute , as is the case. I told them that everything was fine . Next think the whole story you already know . You flew to Miami, we signed a contract and all was well . Until recently . Apparently you were destined to hear our conversation. It 's for the best . Finally something you know . I wanted to tell you about it , but I was afraid . Now I understand that it would be better , I told you that , than so here .

- Yeeaaahhhh , you're really stupid ! Hahahahah , but thanks all the same told me everything. But the guys I 'll deal more ! We must come up with a plan of revenge , hahahaha .

- Wow, you dangerous joke ! If you do not mind, I 'll help you , too . You do not mind ?

Hahahaha , of course not, I only!

- Well, that's good! By the way, when you 're going home ?

Nuuuuuu - I do not know . Generally, I only wanted a week . Fields like too . And what ?

- No, nothing. I just wanted to know how much I suffer here with you .

- What? , suffer ! ?

HAHAHAHAHA - but perhaps not? Who will protect me from fans , eh?

That same sly fox , I do not like it when he looks at me . Although there is no love , but I like that is not in itself of such a sly look .

- okay okay. With us you can really have the hell of a lot of trouble , but we're still not that bad .

Yeah not bad . Nu looking in any sense.

- Whhaaattt ! ? HAHAHAHAHA . So in what sense we are bad ! ?

mmm- sometimes you can be a little sick fantasy . Hahahahaha .

- Oh oh oh , look who's talking . I do not recall that what your talking about girls . I just did not fall off the ears !

- Yeah , come on . It was not so bad .

Well , yes, yes . And in general, drove this topic . Can sleep , huh?

- Yeah, I'm tired today . What room are you in ?

- In 369 , and you?

- Do not Believe It! I'm 370 !

Hahahahahaha , we probably before the end of the day we go everywhere together .

- And what , I do not mind!

HAHAHAHAHA - go already .

So we got to our rooms. We decided that we still disperse by their numbers . Simply, we were both tired , want to quickly take a shower and go to bed.

I went into the room. The bedroom light was on . Strange, I thought Pauline left. When I went into the bedroom, I saw that Paul was asleep. Well , I will not wake her . I went into the shower and went to bed too in anticipation of tomorrow.