MERRY CHRISTMAS -- THE SEQUEL

Hello friends! Great to talk/type/write with you again. Whatever you want to consider it!

Being the awesome person that I am, I've decided that the first chapter of DoB's sequel will be officially published by Christmas as a gift to all of you wonderful readers!

Now, let me clarify. The introduction will be available to read on December 24th, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. (You'll also get to see the title cover, which I'm quite proud of.)

The first chapter of said sequel will be published on December 25th, also at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Mark your calendars, haha!

I will do my very best to publish the following chapters consecutively, and not leave you all waiting for 2-4 months like I did for Daughter of Beorn. Nevertheless, obtaining my Bachelor's is my primary focus, and at times, academics will take priority over this-- as much as I enjoy writing these stories.

I really, really hope that you all enjoy what I've created. In case you don't know, the sequel will revolve around Fili and Kyja's four children as they partake on the journey set in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Lots of plot twists are set to occur, and it'll be so exciting/dramatic/sad/sweet!

On a separate note, I thought I'd give a small personal update on myself. To put it short: I'm doing really well! I'm currently pursuing a BA in Creative Writing with a Minor in Theatre. Classes are going great, friends are doing well, and I couldn't be happier.

This note will be deleted on December 27th. Spread the word that the sequel is coming soon!!!

~ Orla