Author's Note & Sneak Peek

Hello you lovely readers!

So, today you'll be greeted with a fun fact about my story, a sneak peek, and news regarding updates.

First, here's an interesting tidbit that you may or may not find shocking: I was originally planning to have Kyja fall in love with Dwalin, but I decided against it because of age.

Second, here's a small look at what's to come in the second part of "Daughter of Beorn-"

*Transition*

"Do not think I won't kill you, dwarf. It would be my pleasure." The blonde elf sneered. He was quite handsome, but too bratty for my taste. He must be royalty.

"Do not think I won't bite you, elf!" I retorted. "I've never tasted the flesh of your kind, but there's a first time for everything." I stepped to the front of the company and crossed my arms.

The tall blonde elf looked me over and chuckled. "And how will you do that, little girl?" He snapped. I smiled, perfectly aware of the sharp fangs in my mouth. He stepped back, his mouth wide open.

"What are you?"

"Just another animal." I replied, returning my teeth to normal. "What about you, princess?" He glared at me and ordered the guards to search the dwarves.

"I am Prince Legolas, son of Thranduil. You will treat me with respect." He demanded.

"I am Kyja, daughter of Beorn the skin-changer, capable of killing a man in less than thirty seconds. You will treat me with respect- if you value your life."

*End of Transition*

Is it just me, or will Legolas and Kyja have some tension throughout the journey?

Lastly, I will begin updating this sometime soon, maybe starting this weekend. However, my birthday is on the 18th so I'll be doing some stuff with family. However, this won't be delayed for long!

Ooh! One last thing- The man who violated Kyja will appear along the journey. That's right. He's still alive.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day!