Airports and Irishmen.

It was December 30th, the day Niall and Penny were due back in America, Lou was spending the day with his family because it was their last day here, so Harry and I were on pick up Niall duty from the airport.

The car ride over there was so awkward, I didn't know what to say to him, and it was obvious he didn't know what to say to me either.

"I like this song." I said switching to volume up on the radio, I didn't really fancy this song too much but i needed something to concentrate on rather the deafening silence we had before hand.

"It's not bad" he muttered, singing along to every single word. It was nice hearing him singing, I've missed his sweet singing voice around the house, he hadn't sung in a while which was really sad. Harry Styles should never stop singing, that's just a crime.

"Harry, I'm sorry." I said to him, but he didn't reply, he stopped singing but stayed focused on the road.

"I'm not dragging Louis away from you, I would never purposely do that, I know you aren't excited for the baby as it means everything is going to change. But it isn't all going to change, he's still going to have you, he's still going to want to spend alot of time with you, and I'm still gunna be the third wheel for the both of you." He laughed at that last part, which was a great start.

"I'm sorry too Jay. I'm not upset about the baby, or anything. Just it's going to take a while to get used to it all. I'm happy for you guys." He didn't say much more but I knew he wanted to.

"Niall!" we both yelled at our blonde Irish boy, when we spotted him waiting outside with his lovely lady.

"I am so hungry." Niall complained as Harry helped him get all their luggage into the car.

"How was it?" I asked Penny, she had this massive smile on her face now.

"It was amazing, I loved it there" she continued to tell me all about everything that happened, and I mean everything she pretty much told me every little detail starting off from when they took off from the American airport.

"I'm so glad you guys had such a great time." I told her when we arrived at Niall's place where they were staying. I really liked Penny; it was nice to know that there were some girls out there who weren't like Ashley and actually loved the boys for who they are and not because they're famous.

"Get some sleep, and I shall see you tomorrow." I told Niall, as I hugged him goodbye. They stayed outside to wave at us, as we drove off. It was back to the awkward silence between Harold and I.

"Harry, do you fancy Lila?" I asked him randomly.

"Well I wouldn't shag her if I didn't fancy her in the slightest." He answered me.

"But do you love her?" I pressured him on the subject; there was something inside me that had to know the truth.

"No I don't love Lila, I know I don't mean anything to her either Jay, so stop feeling sorry for me." He snapped, and I took that as a hint to shut up.

"Harry...." I repeated in an annoying tone which caused him to groan.