Baby Tommo

"First off we'd just like to thank you all for coming on the show this morning, we are all very grateful aren't we guys?" she addressed the audience, Lou looked directly at me and smiled, my heart melted.

"We're delighted to accompany you." Liam answered her using one of his lady charming voices, the other four nodded in agreement.

"Aw thanks Liam, now boys what have you got in store for your fans to look forward to?" she asked them, sitting back waiting for their responses. Louis looked across at the boys who were sitting next to him on the lounge chair.

"Um, well for starters our new album will be released shortly" this came from Zayn, I watched as he braced himself for the excitement of the teenage girls in the audience, of course they began to scream so loud that I had to cover my ears to avoid a headache.

"Yeah, this album is entirely written by One Direction" Niall added, the male host looked impressed before asking them the next question.

"So boys, I was reading this here magazine" he picked up the magazine that Louis showed me the other day, the one where Ashley made a fool of me. I could feel my body tensing up at the mention of the article; Lou looked out at me, a worried look on his face.

"Something interesting caught my eye, do your girlfriends usually get along?" he looked directly at Zayn, and then at Louis.

"Um yeah usually they do, why do you ask?" Lou questioned the man.

"The fan's wanted to know." He quickly answered, too quickly I noticed, obviously he was caught off guard there.

The Woman looked shocked and readjusted her seating position.

"Louis, you're beautiful girlfriend is pregnant! Congratulations, how did you take the news?" she asked him, putting on one of those fake smiles specifically for the cameras.

"She is rather beautiful isn't see" he said, my heart skipped a beat when he said those words, it's different him saying it just to me, when he says it on national television it just feels so amazing, like he's proud to be my boyfriend.

"I remember the night she told him, he came racing into the kitchen where I was, he looked rather odd, I'd never seen him so happy, what did you say to me exactly?" Harry looked at Lou to help him recall the details of that very night.

"I can't remember" Louis lied.

"Oh I know now! He ran in an excited expression on his face, he was yelling at me 'Harry! You're going to be an uncle!' and of course that made me excited and we were jumping around like lunatics." He explained, getting up off of his seat demonstrating, I was laughing so much my sides were aching.

The other boys, the audience and the hosts were all laughing along with me too, it was quite a sight.

"So, One Direction are all going to be uncles how does that make you all feel?" The man asked them, finally finding the courage to speak after he was shut down before.

"I'm really happy for Lou, he's the oldest and he's going to be the first of us that's a dad, I'm really proud of him I reckon he will be the best dad" said Niall, patting Lou on the back, the audience aww'd

"Liam, you're usually the one referred to as 'Daddy' how do you feel about Louis now being a daddy?"

"I think I will always be called Daddy Direction, sure he's going to have a child but we all know that Lou will never be the serious dad type, like not those dad's who scare off their daughters dates, I can just imagine a bloke ringing the doorbell, and Lou answering it."

"I'll scare him off but not that kind of scared."

"He'll run the other way" Zayn laughed

"At school everybody will be like, you're dad is so weird" said Niall while laughing his head off.

"I am not weird!" Lou protested.

"Not at all" said Harry holding onto his hand as if to comfort him.

"Harry, my girlfriend is watching, I thought we agreed to do this only in private" he gestured towards their entwined hands.

"My bad" Harry said cheekily looking directly at me.

"I'm sure Baby Tommo will never have a dull moment in their life" the woman piped up cheerily.

The interview continued on like this, they'd ask silly questions, Lou would give a humorous answer and everyone would laugh, luckily by the end of it they had all stopped talking about the contents of my uterus.