baby its cold outside.

*** 

The One Direction Christmas album was released in early November, the fans went wild, there were advertisements on every channel, and it was played on every radio station in the country. I was out shopping with Zayn, and they were playing their version of ‘Baby its cold outside’ he grabbed hold of me and started to slow dance with me, I couldn’t help but laugh he looked so happy, for the first time since Ashley had come into his life.

“You’re a great little dancer” he told me, when the song finished, I just slapped him across the wrist; he let out a small laugh at my embarrassment.

“I doubt that” I told him, looking for something to buy everyone for Christmas, Zayn wanted to help me, and I wanted to spend some time with him.  

“What about this?” he asked pointing to a set of One Direction dinner set.

“Um sure, do you seriously think you’re friends want to eat off a place mat with their faces on it?” I asked him.

“You really want to know that answer?” he was right, they probably wouldn’t mind doing that, bunch of nuts.

“When are you going home anyway?” I asked him because I wanted to have a Christmas dinner with the boys before we all went our separate ways for the holidays.

“Next week” he told me, making his way over to the toy section.

“Toys, seriously, don’t you boys already have enough toys?” I groaned but followed him anyway.

“Not for us, for your kid” he corrected me, walking down the baby aisle.

“But the baby isn’t even going to be there for Christmas” I pointed out, following him around the hallway of all sorts of useless baby things, that they will never need yet always get given.

“Jay relax I just wanna get you guys something for the baby alright” he turned back at me with a serious face on, I felt like I was annoying him, so excused myself to go and find something.

“Alright, I’ll call you soon” he waved as I walked away.

“Jay” a familiar voice came from behind me, turned to see Niall holding onto the hand of this beautiful girl.

“Hey guys” I smiled at the pair of them, they looked so adorable.

“Jay this is my girlfriend Penny” Niall introduced me to his lady friend.

“Nice to meet you” I said to her, as I shook her tiny little hand.

“Nice to finally meet you too” her gorgeous little smile, was contagious.

“What are you two doing here?”

“We’re getting some things for everyone for Christmas”

“Yeah, Niall’s taking me home with him for the holidays” it was strange how she’s American and everything, I mean I’m so used to hanging around the British and Irish accents it was refreshing talking to her about going to the UK.

“You’ll have a ball, his family is amazing” Niall smiled at me when I said that.

“Well I guess I’ll leave you to it” I shyly said after an awkward pause, they both nodded and started walking the opposite direction. All the boys are changing, and I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle it.

Zayn’s heartbroken and will probably have trust issues for a while yet, Harry’s scared about us leaving him, Liam has so much pressure with the band’s new album, Lou is stressing over becoming a parent, which leaves me, having to squeeze a human being out of my lady parts. Which I am kind of freaking out about, you can ask anyone.