The New Girl.

The house phone rang, I ran to answer it, after all I was moving in soon anyway, might as well get used to it.

"Hello?" I asked into the receiver.

"Jay? Hey Girl, is everyone over there?" Zayn's usual friendly voice answered back at me.

"Only missing Niall" I told him, wondering what was going on.

"Alright well I'm coming over, see you all soon." He ended the call before I could get a word in.

"Who was it?" Lou asked me, yelling from the other room, the boys had decided to watch one of my movies, to my embarrassment.

"Why do we have to watch this?" I asked in a whiney tone.

"You don't have to, why don't you take Lou back to his room for a shag." Harry said rudely, causing Liam to almost fall off his chair laughing.

"Because I want to watch it" Lou answered before I could tell them about Zayn.

I grumpily sat down between Harry and Louis, they couldn't keep their eyes off the screen, I tried not to be embarrassed by a younger version of myself wearing a Bikini on the screen. It was the beginning of a film where I played this spoilt rich girl who falls in love with the towns bad boy, cliché storyline i know, but hey i had to start somewhere right?

"Who was on the phone?" Liam asked me, although he did not look up from the screen.

"Zayn's on his way over." I answered him, and sighed I couldn't believe that all three of them were staring at me still.

"You're girlfriend is hot." I heard Harry whisper to Louis, a grin sneakily spread across my face although I tried desperately to hide it.

"I know." Lou whispered back, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"You get to bonk that" Harry nodded towards the movie me, still in a friggen bikini

"Ouch" Harry yelped, as the aftermath of Lou whacking him across his curly head.

Liam turned around to laugh at Harry.

"You are hot" Lou whispered into my ear, while Harry and Liam argued over who was the biggest idiot.

A knock at the door interrupts just as he was about to kiss me.

Harry gets off the lounge to go and answer the door; he's peed off at Liam for winning the argument so I bet he was grateful for the lucky escape.

A few minutes past when Zayn walked in with a beautiful girl, Harry followed not long after.

"Hi" I said to the girl, Lou introduced himself, as did Liam.

"Nice to finally meet you all." She told us, I offered her a seat next to me, which she accepted.

"So how long has Zayn been keeping you a secret then?" Lou rudely asked her, making her shift in her seat.

"Oh we've been together for about six weeks now, hey babe?" she turned towards him to confirm that she had the details right.

"Yeah that seems about right." He admitted, I could tell he was worried about what the guys might think about keeping this from them, she then was out of her seat to stand next to Zayn probably because she felt more comfortable around him than the rest of us.

"Welcome to the family" Harry enveloped her into a great big hug, Liam came up behind her and did the same, making it into a slightly awkward group hug.

Turns out her name is Ashley, she's a personal assistant for some of the local modelling agencies, which surprised me, as I thought she would have been a model.

"Zayn, why don't you bring her along tomorrow night to my launch party?" I suggested which made him very happy.

"The theme is black and white." I told her so she could dress accordingly.

"Is that you on the screen?" she asked me, finally noticing what movie we had been watching before they came.

"Unfortunately" I hung my head low, to reveal my shame.

"It was Liam's idea" Harry dobbed him in, pay back for winning the argument I supposed.

"Was not" Liam protested.

"Cute outfit" was all Ashley said to me

They stayed for coffees and biscuits, before insisting they had to leave, I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about her, but as long as Zayn was happy I didn't want to protest.

"So Zayn has a bird." Liam stated as soon as the front door was closed.

"I thought as much" admitted Harry.

"Yeah you're right Haz, he has been rushing off quite a bit in the last few weeks, and not wanting to come over as often." Lou agreed with him.

"Did you like her?" I asked them, they all shrugged and turned back to the movie.

"Where were we?" Lou whispered, and leaned in to kiss me.