We Wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday Suit.

"Merry Christmas" I grinned into the camera of my laptop in the kitchen the next morning, the smell of Harry's cooking wafted through my nose and was making my mouth water.

"It's boxing day." My sister Bailey rolled her eyes, the time difference was really annoying when it came to Christmas and Birthdays.

"Ha, ha. Well it's Christmas here ok." I stuck my tongue out at here in an immature manner.

"Hey Bailey." Harry stuck his head into the cameras view, just to say hello to my sister, he was only wearing boxers which I think alarmed her a little bit.

"Hey Harry" she beamed at him, yep after all these years she still had direction infection.

"This little light of mine, I'm gunna let it shine." A sleepy Tomlinson began to sing as he walked into the kitchen naked, I quickly shielded the camera just in case he decided to come my way.

"Jay, I can't see you I think something is wrong with your webcam" my sister told me, and Lou began laughing.

"Hey babe, you look really hot." Harry turned to face his naked friend.

"Oh Harry, you always know how to make a lad feel special." He hugged Harry, and began planting slopping kisses all over his cheeks, in a familiar manner as his own mother did to him the day before.

"Louis Tomlinson go and get dressed." I growled at him.

"You usually don't mind me wearing my birthday suit." He cheekily answered, making himself some tea.

"Well I'm trying to chat with my sister, who does not need an eyeful of your birthday suit thank you very much." My hands were still covering the camera.

"Oh so you're camera is fine then" Bailey pieced together what I had done.

"Please Lou." I begged him.

"Fine, I'll go and find some trousers." He trotted off angrily to go and dress himself.

"You are a party pooper Jay" Harry waved his pointer finger at me in mock disapproval.

I removed my hands from the camera and continued my conversation with Bailey.

"I've got to go now" she told me, yawning. I said my goodbyes and she logged off.

"See if Liam is online." Harry told me, and I checked, he wasn't online but his sister was. I messaged her to make Liam come online and a few minutes later his face was covering my computer screen.

Lou walked out wearing his new purple jeans, and sighed when he saw I was now talking to Liam.

"You made me get dressed for Liam?" he shook his head with disbelief, but came to sit next to me anyway.

"Hey Lou, I'm glad you changed out of your birthday suit." He laughed, oh Liam knew him so well!

"I feel like someone had put weights on my hips, clothes are so heavy." He complained.

"That's how I felt for years and you never believed me!" Harry chirped in.

Liam and I just kept laughing, the rest of the family weren't coming over for another hour or so, which meant the breakfast Harry was cooking up was for the consumption of the two of them and the pregnant lady that is me.

I'll tell you this....it was delicious.