Beach Romance and Harry Styles

Harry entered the apartment a few hours later, after Lou and I had a chance to shower and freshen ourselves up for the rest of the day.

"I smell sex in the air" was the first thing he said, before walking straight past me, to sit on Lou's lap, my mouth was hanging open like a fly catcher, I couldn't believe he'd just said that, and more importantly how did he even know?

Lou wrapped his arm around Harry, they looked so much like a couple it wasn't funny, pangs of jealous pained me, but I was okay with it, especially after what we had done this morning, Harry had nothing to beat that with.

"How was Liam?" I asked him, he looked directly at me, with a blank expression on his face; he then started to think long and hard about how Liam was.

"He was fine, a bit quiet though, I could hear myself thinking it was so strange" he was trying to be funny, but at the time I was hurt that he would joke about such a thing.

"Did you give him my gift?" I asked him, hoping that he had.

"Oh shoot, I knew i forgot something" he jumped up and mockingly ran towards the front door, but stopped half way and turned to me.

"Of course I did, who do you think I am?" I didn't care that he had just tried to trick me, all I cared about was that he remembered.

"Was Niall there Haz?" Lou asked him, and the two began talking about Niall's new girlfriend, who apparently was very attractive.

I left them to it, and headed down to my bedroom, and started to text Liam, once I was alone on my bed.

To: Liam

Hey you, how've you been?

From: Liam

Heeeey! It's been alright, hard getting used to not speaking, but every time I try it hurts : (

To: Liam

Stop trying then! I don't want a broken Liam.

From: Liam

Neither do I trust me!

To: Liam

So how was the tour, besides losing your instrument.

From: Liam

It was amazing, everyone was asking about you, and Lou wouldn't tell them much it drove them all mad.

To: Liam

That sounds like him

From: Liam

How was Lila's stay?

To: Liam

We had alot of fun. ;)

We kept texting for another half hour or so, I think he really enjoyed having a proper conversation with someone, instead of them talking to him and him having to write down his responses, I really missed Liam, and I was hoping he didn't damage his vocal chords forever, he's never be the same without singing.

***

Since I no longer had a job, until the baby was born, and the band couldn't perform without Liam, Harry and Louis were taking me to the beach the day after Harry's visit to Liam, I was excited to be spending the day with my two boys, usually when we went to the beach it was only Lou and I, or we didn't go at all.

I wasn't really a fan of the beach until I moved to California, let's face facts here, American boys are hotter than Australian ones, or maybe it was just the change of scenery? After all I did more to Hollywood, where everyone is slightly better looking than the rest of the world.

"Let's go" Harry called from the front door, I trudged out into the front of our apartment, Lou followed me, I was not going to wear a bikini, i did not need my photograph in tomorrow's magazines, so I just wore my best maternity dress, it was autumn but still warm here, so we all dressed in summer clothing anyway. Except Harry he had no shirt at all, he was definately intending on finding some ladies to impress.

***

There were couples making out, children building sand castles, boys playing football and girls sunbathing, I know which direction Harry's eyes were gazing, don't you?

"Harry, didn't your Mother ever tell you that it's rude to stare?" I teased him, I looked to where he was staring, a bunch of topless sunbathers, lying on their stomachs thank goodness! I did not want to see the top side of those bodies.

"I'm not even staring, I'm admiring, there is a difference" he didn't even look at me once when he said that, I shook my head and held onto Lou's arm, as we walked along the beach, leaving Harry to gawk at those poor women.

"I really missed you when we were away" he told me, as we walked further down the beach.

"I missed you too" I replied, tightening my grip of his arm.

"I'm secretly glad that we got to come back early, just it sucks that Liam had to go through that you know what i mean?"

"Yeah I get it" he felt the same way as I, which proved that we really are the best couple, better than I actually thought.

"I can't wait to meet our baby, until you told me you were pregnant, I never really had thought about having one, but ever since then it's been like I've wanted him or her since forever, I can't imagine what our life would be like without this happening, what if we were still living apart? I'd still be on tour probably, and you'd be filming something new and exciting, I'm just glad that we're having a break, it's like we get to sit back and watch the world go by and for once we get to live a little, we're strengthening our relationship, instead of always putting work first, and I love it. I love you Jay." He kissed me right in front of everyone on the beach, it was one of the most romantic moments I have had with Lou, it's like nobody else in this world mattered except us.