The Fan who's wish came true.

We were joking around flinging food at each other, when this young girl walked over to our table and sat down beside me.

"Can I help you sweetie?" I asked her nicely, even though I was slightly creeped out by her sudden presence.

"Are you Liam Payne and Jay?" yes i do not use my last name, worldwide I am known as 'Jay'

"Yeah we are." Liam answered for me, cleaning him off from our little immature food fight.

"Can you sign this napkin for me?" She grabbed a napkin from the napkin holder in front of her, and passed it over to us, she must have only been around ten years old, I always get excited when somebody asks me for my autograph, I will never get used to that.

I scribbled my messy signature and wrote her a little message: Live your dream, because only you can do it right xx

I noticed what Liam wrote as well

'Hey beautiful, its fans like you who make my job worthwhile xx'

I swear I saw a blush on the little girls face when she tried to leave and go back to her parents; Liam gave her a massive hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You really are a great celebrity." I told him, when he sat back down beside me.

"She had the courage to come over here; I wanted to make her feel as though it was worth it."

"Wouldn't she feel that from the autographs?"

"But anybody can get my autograph on google images, not everyone can say that they were hugged by a celebrity." He pointed out

"You win." I laughed, because he did have a fair point, Liam always wins our discussions, probably because he has logic for everything.

"Eat your dessert." He told me, pretending to act like my father, we often role played like this when we were out and about, we could be anybody we liked, whether it was our parents, people we worked with, or even our friends. Liam does the best impersonation of Harry, it's so damn cute, yet he refuses to show it to Harry.

"We're stopping by at the boy's house on the way home" I informed him, just before an ice cream cone hit my nose.