500 Miles.

"Leyuuuuuuuum!" Lou shouted, after answering the door, the tension the two had previously had was over, and they were back as their old cheeky selves again.

They both started dancing, and acting like complete idiots, just like the old days. It was quite cute.

"And I would walk 500 miles" Louis began to sing.

"And I would walk 500 more."Liam sang the next line.

"Just to be the man, who walked 1000 miles to fall down at your doooor" they began their performance of air guitar, circling around Harry and I who were eating at the kitchen table.

"Yeah that's your Daddy and your uncle Liam" Harry explained to my baby, he winked at me before shoving the remainder of his sandwich into his mouth.

"Liam, are you high?" I asked him.

"No, why would you ask?" he responded with a shocked expression on his face.

"Cos you're acting like a twat" Harry answered for me, resulting with a whack on the back of his head, coming from Liam.

"I'm acting like a so called twat because I am happy you ding dong" His smile widened as he ran back into Lou's arms.

"When Lou leaves you for Liam, can I have you?" Harry asked, sipping on his drink.

"That seems like a plan" I laughed, watching the two men acting like children in the other room.

"You thought I was the childish one" Harry said, putting on a mature voice.

"You have your moments Haz" he winked at me when I said it.

The ringing of Harry's phone interrupted our little banter, and he went off to answer it.

"Guess it's just you and me kid" I told my belly, Lou and Liam were now singing 'We are the champions' using the Wii remotes as microphones, they were having fun which was great, with all the drama in the last year we all deserved a happy moment, maybe even me.

Harry's upset face was the vision I encountered, as the poor boy sat right opposite me at the table, once he returned from the phone call.

"Harry, what is it?" he didn't answer, instead he kept shaking his head, he ran his fingers through his knotted curls, before hiding his face in his hands.

"Come on Harry, please tell me" I pleaded, I was really starting to feel upset for him, I hated seeing him like this.

"They, they, Jay I don't know what I'm going to do" he looked at me finally, confusion and worry in his eyes, curiosity was killing me, but I wasn't going to rush him.

"What is it Harry?" I asked softly.

He looked right up at me, before he told me who was on the phone.

***