Happy Birthday LOU!

"Happy Birthday! my baby boy!" Lou blushed as his Mum smothered his cheeks with great big sloppy kisses. Harry and I were laughing so hard I could hardly breathe.

"Muuuum!" he laughed embarrassed, his sisters were all giggling which only made it even more hilarious for Harry and I.

"Oh come on Boo bear, I never get to see ya, let me have a mummy moment" she kissed him one more time before letting him have his space.

"Can I open my presents yet?" Lou bounced up and down, shaking his presents just like a child at Christmas time.

"Open mine first!" His sister's all said at once, before turning to each other and laughing.

"Here, why don't you start with this" Harry grabbed a box out of his pocket and handed it to his best friend.

"Aw thanks Harry" Lou opened the box and a smile lit up his beautiful face. I tried to catch a glance at the mysterious gift but Lou closed the box and stuck it in his back pocket. I watched as he stood up to give Harry a great big bear hug, it was good seeing them so close like this again.

"Baby here's my gift for you" Lou took the wrapped up gift from his Mum and opened it carefully.

He unfolded the t-shirt, and inspected it himself before turning it around for all of us to see, it was a picture of he and I, a personalised photo shirt which was really adorable!

"That's so cute!" I exclaimed holding it up against Lou's body, trying to picture it in him.

"Just wait till Christmas" she winked, I suspected I'd be gifted one similar.

Harry snapped a photo of Lou with the shirt and uploaded it to twitter this day was gunna be fantastic.

***

"Happy Birthday Louis!" was trending all over twitter, girls all over the planet were going nuts for my fiancé. It was cute in a way, but I sure was glad I was the one he was celebrating with!

Liam was calling Lou on skype, so the whole family plus Harry and I were sitting on the lounge with the laptop on display.

"Happy Birthday Tommo!" Liam sang giving us all a wave.

"Thanks mate" we stayed chatting with Liam for a little while longer until a call from Zayn interrupted us.

"Gotta go Li, Malik's calling me" we all said goodbye to Liam, and he blew us all kisses. The familiar face of Zayn Malik entered the screen.

"Vas Happening?" he greeted with his signature line, we all said hey, and his big sexy grin made us all smile.

"Happy Birthday Louis" he cheered, and Louis told him all about his gifts, and everything else that had been going on since he'd left...well besides the Harry kissing me thing...we hadn't told his family about that yet.

After Zayn left we all were getting ready to go out for dinner at our favourite restaurant, the same one we took my sister Tamy to when she had come to visit. Because it was so close to Christmas we had to book in advance meaning the fans had figured out where we were dining.

"This is nuts" Lou's Mum noted as we were all unable to even get near the entrance of the restaurant. There were hundreds of girls lined up waiting for a glance of Harry and Louis.

Harry was waving at the girls, resulting in deafening screams, these girls were crazy. They apparently love Louis, so why were they ruining his birthday?

"Yeah that would be great, cheers mate" Lou said into his phone before finishing the call.

"Who was that?" I asked him, grabbing hold of his arm.

"The cops, they're sending over some officers to control the crowd, I'm really sorry about this everyone" he apologised to all of us, but we didn't mind it wasn't his fault.