He's jealous!

When I woke up the next morning I found a note telling me that Harry and Louis had gone out for the day and wouldn't be back till later in the afternoon, which was probably a good thing, I was still weirded out by the whole Harry and Lila incident, it was just too much to get my head around ya know?

I treated myself to some ice-cream, what Lou doesn't know won't hurt him hey?

The home phone rang and i ran to answer it, well when I say ran I mean hobbled like a pregnant lady does.

"Hello?" I answered with a mouthful of cookie dough flavoured ice cream.

"Hey, so Lila told me about your little walk in yesterday" Tamy said, laughing about it.

"That was definately a sight I wasn't expecting" I told her, taking another spoon full of ice cream from the container, I loved the way it absorbed into my mouth, the chocolate flavours lingered inside my mouth, it was distracting me from my sister who was on phone.

"I didn't think Harry had it in him" she said to me, still laughing.

"You weren't there, I'm still traumatised, I saw more of Lil then I ever want to, it was so bloody embarrassing." I groaned, remembering last night.

"But it was funny too I bet" she tried to make me see the humorous side to this, but it was hardly working.

"No, I don't see a funny side to this"

"What about Harry's face as you guys walked in, do you remember what he looked like when he saw you? I bet that picture would have been worth a million bucks right?" I started to laugh, Harry's face was pretty funny now that I remember it, he looked like we just told him santa wasn't real, it was priceless.

"See, it was funny" she said in a 'there you go' voice, as if she proved a point or something, news flash Tamara, you didn't prove anything.

"What are you two up to today?" I knew Lila and Tamy had something planned, but I couldn't remember what it was, to be completely honest with you I was a little worried for my sister, Lila is a celebrity who loves being in the spotlight, I thought she might take my sister somewhere they're sure to be cameras.

"We are going shopping, sister dearest." She told me, before excusing herself and hanging up; because apparently their driver was there, since when did my sister need a driver?

***

Liam came to visit me, even though he can't talk, we just watched movies, in each other's arms; I know that doesn't sound very good but trust me it wasn't like THAT. If Lou doesn't see Liam as a threat then neither should anybody else. We watched Unstoppable, one of my favourites that I hadn't watched in ages; Liam didn't care what we watched so he made me decide, so I picked that one.

"So, how many weeks till you're allowed to talk?" I asked him, he held up 1 finger, to indicated his answer, I really missed being able to talk to him, and I knew he missed talking too, I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like for him losing his voice, he would absolutely hate it!

When I woke up again, it was dark outside, and I was rested on a sleeping Liam, i checked my phone to figure out what time it was, my phone said 1:14am, where the hell were Harry and Louis?

I sat up, and rubbed my eyes trying to re focus my vision, they definately hadn't come home, Harry's jacket wasn't hanging from the kitchen table chairs like it always was, I sent Lou a quick text, but he didn't reply. I was beginning to get really worried, so I called Zayn, he usually knew where the boys were clubbing. Even though they never told me they'd be out this late.

Zayn didn't answer his phone, so I tried his house phone, which made me feel even worse, the message tone was a message all about how Zayn and Ashley were too busy to come to the phone, I violently pushed the end call button in a rage of anger, before tears started to fall from my eyes, I didn't know where my boyfriend was nor my other flat mate, I was really starting to worry, my heart was beating extra fast as I collapsed to the floor in hysteria, I could hardly breathe, I just wanted my Louis, to come back to me, my crying must have woken Liam because he came over to me and gave me a big hug, but that only made it worse, I love Liam, really but he's just a friend, where's my boyfriend, the father of my baby? It was now heading onto 2:00, and they still hadn't come home, I rang both of their phones, and they were both switched off.

At 3:12am, the front door opened and in came two very drunk men, funny how they looked so much like Harry and Louis, but I know Harry and Louis wouldn't go clubbing without telling me first!

Liam went over to them and whacked them both on the back of their heads.

"What was that for Leeeeeeeeeyum" Harry playfully dragged out his name, before stroking his face; he was acting like such a child. Because Liam can't talk he just pointed over at me, still sitting in a heap on the floor. Lou walked over to me, but couldn't even walk in a straight line, he fell to the floor beside me, because he couldn't just sit down normally, stupid drunk bastard.

"Jay baby, why are you crying, silly, it's me Louis, don't you remember me?" he looked hurt when I didn't respond.

"Talk to me silly" he tried to kiss me, but his tongue ended up in my nose, he smelt disgusting, like alcohol and sweat, I didn't want him near me at this point. I tried to get up but he came at me, trying to hug me.

"I love you, don't leave" he pleaded, I stood up and walked over towards Liam, who held onto me, Louis tried walking over to Liam, but could hardly walk, he was wobbling all over the place.

Liam picked up my phone, and jacket, and we headed towards the door, I did not want to stay in the same house as these two, not when they're like this. We were almost at the door, when Louis came up to us.

"Don't you leave with him, baby, he's trying to steal you from me! He always has been jealous of me" he yelled the last part pointing a drunken finger at Liam.

"She's mine you Sod!" he yelled, when I opened the door, to leave, I could hear Harry moaning about how he felt sick. Liam shut the door behind us and we left to go to his place.

***