I'm a better snog.

Lou came back into the apartment, after dropping his family off at their hotel. They would have stayed with us but we had hardly any room. Harry's logic for having a small apartment was: We are never here anyway. Which was true before I got pregnant, before then the band were away on more tours instead of always being home.

"Evening Boobear" Harry murmured when he walked in, I must have fallen asleep in his arms, because that's where I woke up.

"What did you two kids get up to, behave yourselves?" he asked jokingly, but I couldn't help think back to that kiss, I think Harry was thinking about it too, because his face changed slightly.

"We snogged."Harry joked, and Lou started laughing, coming closer to us.

"I'm a better snog" he nodded at me, before roughing up Harry's curls.

Harry grinned at me before heading off to his room, when he was gone and it was only the two of us there Lou's face turned serious. I could tell something was coming, perhaps something I wouldn't like.

"He wasn't joking was he?" he asked concerned.

"No" I admitted, not wanting to lie to him, he closed his eyes, and nodded a couple of times, leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

"I love you Jay" he whispered, before leaving me alone.

I didn't know what he was thinking, I couldn't tell if he was upset or angry or whether he was fine with what happened. I didn't want to lose him, I couldn't. Harry is like a brother to me, he must know it didn't mean a thing. I hope it didn't mean a thing.

I could hear a door being opened, it wasn't our room, it was closer than that, it must have been Harry's room. I couldn't hear any yelling but that didn't mean they weren't fighting, I could feel my heart in my chest, and I couldn't breathe, nor could I move my legs seemed to be frozen in this spot.

It was so long before Lou came back out to the living room, where I was sitting.

"Come to bed babe" he helped me off the lounge and led me back to our room, I couldn't help but look into Harry's room, which had the door wide open, he was lying on his bed listening to his IPOD. Nothing seemed to be damaged so I assumed a fight never took place.

"Lou" I whispered, just as we got to the closed door of our room.

"Yeah babe?" he asked, opening the door, we walked inside and he closed it behind us.

"Are you angry at me?" I asked scared of the truth.

"No I'm not, look when you've spent as much time with the boys as i have, you learn to let things go like this, you've never got pissed at me for snogging any of them, so why should I be bothered by you doing it" he asked, taking a seat on our neatly made bed.

"But you're a male" I said confused.

"But I'm Louis Tomlinson" he winked, I finally understood, he was referring to the Larry Stylinson rumour from way back, and I suppose that anything could happen when it came to him and Harry.

"I love you" I told him, sitting down beside him.

"I know babe, trust me I know" he told me wrapping his arm around me.

"What did you say to Harry just before?"

"I told him I'd snog his fiancé" he laughed, which made me smile, he truly was the best fiancé in the world.