Where's Lou?

I ran my fingers through my knotted blonde hair, just before I stripped off for a shower, it was nice and peaceful without the boys being here, Tamy was back at her own house, and Bailey was still sleeping, she was always sleeping it was insane. She wouldn't survive one week in my job, having to be on set some days at 5am now would she?

A knock on the door startled me, as I was inches away from stepping into the shower; I quickly turn to grab hold of a nearby towel in an attempt to cover my naked body, before checking who was knocking.

When I opened the bathroom door, Louis was standing there, grinning like an idiot, he took a step closer to me, slinging his hands around my body, he pressed his moist lips against mine leaving a quick peck on my mouth.

"Carry on with your bodily washing" he bowed, turning to leave me in peace for my shower. As the warm water flowed down my body, humming was escaping from my lips, I didn't want to sing in the shower, although in this house I was known for a shower ballad or two, but Louis didn't know that I was a shower performer, at our place that was his job, and Harry paid him out about it big time. If he knew I did it as well surely he would tell Harry.

When I was properly dried and pampered, ready for appearance, I went in search of my fiancé, I wanted to see him, for I had a rush of anxiety and an urge for neediness. I needed to have his arms around me, I needed him so badly. Tears were threatening to leak from my eyes but I wouldn't let them crying would be terrible especially around my protective mother.

"Louis" I called down the hallways, he was nowhere to be seen or heard, panic rushed through me, I shuffled towards the kitchen because I couldn't quite run, but Dad was sitting down at the kitchen table cross legged, reading the newspaper with a mug of tea in his hand.

"Dad, have you by any chance seen Lou anywhere?" I asked him, standing directly beside him which he hates people doing.

"No clue, sorry" he looked up at me and I could practically smell the annoyance in his breath.

I sighed, where the hell could he be? "That's alright" I told him, as I left the room, I then searched the front garden, bad idea, as he wasn't there either. I was starting to get annoyed, our phone plans don't work in Australia so texting him was not an option, I slunk against a wall towards the end of the house, when I swore I could hear laughter coming from the backyard, I positioned myself so that I could get a clear view of the backyard and sure enough Mum and Louis were sitting out at the back table, under the pretty trees and flowers, our garden had always been beautiful but somehow watching Lou there with my Mum made it seem more magical.

***

"Hey babe, we're going on sunrise tomorrow" Louis came into my bedroom, I was laid out on my bed, reading my favourite book from when I was a teenager, I had forgotten about my old book collection, I had a whole shelf of books in here, they were kept in the exact order I had left them when I had to move to America, I cried knowing that I had to leave them behind 'You can buy new copies when you get there' Mum had told me, but nothing was the same as reading the exact copy you had read so many times that the pages were falling out, a well loved book, would always take my fancy over a brand new novel from the store.

"Oh yeah, since when" I asked him, jumping up excitedly, well it wasn't really a jump but you get the picture.

"Since I just said so" he reported childishly, the sticking his tongue out was further proof to him childlike answer.

"What's the occasion?"

"Our engagement silly, oh that reminds me I may need to score a copy of the video your sister taped" Ok I could tell he was happy about us getting married, but was this all necessary? I mean first broadcasting it on twitter, and now going on national television? It hadn't sunk in completely yet for me, we hadn't had a chance to celebrate it on our own, or celebrate it with our friends yet; so why were we broadcasting it with the world?

Vote/comment/share with your friends! If you liked this chapter :)