beautiful family

"Lou, I think I know why I kissed Harry" I said to him in bed later that night.

"Why then?" he asked, kissing my neck, as he tucked us both into the sheets.

"Because he's so important to you, and when you aren't there he's like the closest thing I had to you when I needed comfort" I tried to make what the therapist said, sound like my own words.

"Sounds legit" he just kept kissing me, I moaned it felt really nice having him like this, showing that he loved me and knowing that he wanted me.

"I think Harry and Lila are hooking up" I told him, thinking about the phone call I had earlier.

"No freaking way" he moved away from my neck, and laughed to himself.

"What's so funny?" I asked him, wanting to be let in on the joke.

"I didn't think he'd go there after we walked in on them is all" a smile was planted on his face still, but I still didn't see the humour.

"So, if he's your best man at the wedding and she's my maid of honour, they already have that sorted for the wedding night hook ups"

"I guess you're right." He didn't sound too keen to talk about our wedding, which hurt. If he didn't want to get married why the hell did he propose to me? I must have sniffled, because he soon wrapped his arm around me and asked me why I was crying.

"I'm not crying" I lied, hoping he'd just leave the topic.

"Babe, how long have we been together?" he asked in all seriousness.

"A while" I answered as strong as I could.

"So you'd think by now I'd be able to tell if you're upset and perhaps when you're trying to cover it up then?" he asked, no really as a question more like a statement. He knew he had me stumped there, he knew I had to confess but I didn't want to.

"Do you want to marry me?" I asked, turning to face him, I wanted to know the truth, it went both ways. I could tell when he was lying to me, just as he could tell when I lied to him.

"Yes I do" he said, looking me directly in the eye, and I believed him. He reached out and brushed his fingertips against my cheeks, I didn't want to cry anymore, I didn't want to seem weak, but he had this effect on me, I couldn't help it.

"I love you Jay, I love you so freaking much." he assured me, although he didn't exactly say 'freaking' he watched me, waiting for a reaction, but I didn't exactly give him one I laid there unable to show my expression, I just lay there emotionless.

"I want to be with you forever; even if there was no baby I would still want you to be mine. Not Harry's not Liam's not anyone else's, just mine" he kissed me on the tip of my nose, before wiping away the floor of tears that fell because of those beautiful words. I felt the baby move around inside me. This was a beautiful moment for our family, one that I never wanted to forget.