Sign on the dotted line.

"Mum hurry up! There is going to be hundreds of girls there and if we don't hurry up we'll never get a spot" I rushed my Mum the morning of the signing, I checked my reflection once more to make sure I looked my best for the band, I knew they probably would hardly look at me but I still wanted to look my best.

"They won't be interested in you" My brat of a sister Bailey snorted as she rushed past me on her way to our car, it hurt when she said that. It didn't even matter that she was right; It always hurt when she said things like that to me.

In the car ride over, Bailey made sure she turned the radio up extra loud just to annoy Mum, she was always doing that on purpose she often didn't think of anyone but herself and it wasn't fair on any of us really.

"Why are we leaving this early? The boys aren't going to be there for another few hours" Mum reminded us, as we were parking the car.

"If we turn up at the exact time the band does we're pretty much guaranteed that we won't get anything signed Mum, don't you know anything?" Bailey rolled her eyes and rushed out of the car, desperate not to be seen with either of us.

"She isn't very nice to us." I said to mum as we walked over to the mall, Mum wasn't going to be staying with us as we lined up, so I brought my IPOD to entertain me for the next two hours, I wasn't interested in screaming my brains out or listening to the girls who were doing that.

It took almost three hours of waiting in line before the boys showed up, my feet hurt and my battery was running low, but as soon as I saw a glimpse of a striped t-shirt I knew it was all worth it.

Another hour passed until I was even close enough to be able to see them up close, but only an extra half an hour before I was next in line, Bailey had already been through and was talking to a bunch of girls she had only just met when I was next in line. Liam was the sitting the closest to the starting end so I handed over my CD and he smiled at me.

"Hello, how are you today?" he asked me, even though I was convinced that he didn't care.

"I'm great, how are you guys today?" I asked him, faking confidence, the truth was on the inside I was the complete opposite.

"Really good thanks." He flashed me one more of those gorgeous smiles before sending my CD over to Zayn.

"Hey Zayn." I greeted him, he quietly said hello back to me, but hardly talked after that simple greeting. I didn't mind too much because what I had observed in interviews I'd seen on youtube, he wasn't always that talkative.

Niall was sitting beside Zayn, I was kind of nervous about Niall, he'd scared me off a bit after one of his latest tweets, but it turned out I needn't of worried, he was actually really friendly on this particular day.

"Hello there." He gave me one of his cute little smirks before asking me about my day.

"Nice to meet you" I told him before I went onto the next 1D member, The swoon worthy Harry styles.

"Hello Love, you have pretty eyes." He told me in a flirty voice, staring directly into my eyes, I had to blink I was so embarrassed, he laughed at me for blinking.

"Don't mind him, he's just a sucker for blue eyes." Lou joked, referring to the fact that he also had blue eyes.

My heart did major flip flops when I realised both Louis Tomlinson and Harry styles had talked about my eyes.

"Thanks Harry" I said to him, and he flashed me another knee weakening smile.

"Hurry up Styles!" Lou said rather too loudly, all the band members as well as the girls lined up beside me all stopped to stare at Louis, he just shrugged all the extra attention off and snatched the CD case from Harry's grasp

"If it's smudged you blame boo ok?" Harry asked me, before getting hold of the next girls CD, normally I would have listened in to see if he complimented the next girls eyes too, but I couldn't bring myself to do it because I was standing in front of Louis Tomlinson.

"Were you screaming his name too?" he asked pointing towards Harry beside him.

"Um no, I don't believe in screaming in public." I made a slightly in appropriate joke, but I didn't have much time to regret it because he started laughing.

"Yeah, I never really fancied it either." His smile was heavenly, I could feel my heart going nuts inside my chest, I was half expecting to fall over from a heart attack.

"Do you have a mobile phone?" he asked me, I didn't know what to say. "For a photograph" he explained, which I was over the moon about, I was going to get a photo with Louis! He handed my mobile over to one of the security guards and walked over to me, Harry must have spotted us because he came over too, much to the disappointment of the girl behind me, her face was completely horrifying, I swear she wanted to stab me, for I was cuddled up with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. It was the best day of the year, little did I know that years from then I would have snogged both of them and lived under the same roof as them.