The first time I saw my baby.

I was nervously waiting on the bed of the ultrasound room, Lou was holding my hand, and the technician rubbed the gel all over my tummy which tickled a bit, making me squeeze my lovers hand a little too hard.

"Calm down, I know you're excited" he whispered to me in a hushed tone, the lady smiled at us.

"My daughter is a huge fan of you two" she told us, when she placed the machine onto my stomach, I admit it felt strange, but I was so excited at the same time.

"How old is she?" Lou asked her, he intentionally squeezed my hand to show me that he was happy.

"She's 14, her room is filled with One Direction posters, and she watches your show all the time"

"Oh Lou can I please have a poster of you in my room?" I asked him trying to be funny; he chuckles slightly, but doesn't take his eyes off of the screen.

"Why would you want a poster, when you have the real me sleeping next to you?"

"Okay are you two ready to see your baby?" the kind woman asked us, we both nod, I was so nervous I couldn't bring myself to look up at the screen, I shut my eyes in fear.

"Jay, open your eyes" Louis nudged me.

"I can't" I sounded like a silly little school girl, but it was the truth.

"Are you sure, cos i can see you're little one right now, letting us know it's ok, you're baby seems to be developing properly, everything is fine" relief poured over me as I stubbornly opened my eyes.

"Oh my..." I gasped as I saw my unborn child right there on the screen. Tears streamed down my face as I was overwhelmed with complete happiness, I looked up at my boyfriend who also had tears in his eyes, we were a strange pair but I didn't care, I got to see my baby and that's all that mattered.

When we left the office, Louis took me to the shopping mall because he wanted to buy me something, we went into a department store and he rushed straight to the baby section. I kid you not but the first thing that caught his eye was a baby jumpsuit that was navy and white horizontal stripes I could practically see the delight in his beautiful face.

"Buy it" was all I said to him, and he started to kiss me right there in the baby wear section, like he didn't care that we were in public, or that we were paparazzi magnets, it was as if we were the only two people left in the world.

He broke away from the kiss, took a hold of my hand and took me towards the maternity wear, which made me a bit embarrassed, I've always seen pregnant women wearing all those things, and never for a second thought that I would need it this soon, but that's where Lou dragged me.

He picked up all these underpants, and bras, that were made for pregnant women; it was one of the most embarrassing things ever! If one person were to take a picture of Louis Tomlinson holding underpants in the shops, pretty much the whole world would know in a matter of minutes!

"What are you doing?" I asked him with clenched teeth.

"I want to get you items, remember" he continued browsing the racks of underpants, I just couldn't handle this so I told him I was going to the entertainment section and I'd meet him soon.

When I was roaming the DVD section these teenage girls approached me, there was three of them, one with blonde hair similar to mine, another with a red bob, and the third sporting a black ponytail.

"Excuse me; you're Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend aren't you?" The blonde one asked me shyly

"Yeah I am" I smiled at her, she seemed sweet.

"Oh my gosh, you're so lucky" the redhead told me excitement bounced in her eyes.

"I guess I am, he's a really great guy" I admitted, proud of my man.

"So how's the pregnancy going?" the blonde one asked me

"Really good, I just went to my first ultrasound this morning" I told them, my face lighted up with the excitement that hadn't yet warned off.

"That must have been so amazing!" finally ponytail piped up.

"It was, you girls have such an amazing thing to look forward to later on in life" I didn't want them going out and getting pregnant just because I said it was amazing now did I?

"So is Louis here?" the redhead asked me

"Yeah somewhere, why don't I call him?" I found my phone in the bottom of my purse and pressed 2, Louis's speed dial number.

"Ello?" he answered, the girls silently squealed, i had made this phone call play through speaker phone so that the girls could say hi.

"Hey babe, there's some girls here that would like to say hi" I told him.

"Hi girls" he sang, his voice made me miss him, even though I just saw him a few moments before.

"Hi Louis" they all said at once.

He talked to them on the phone for a few minutes, it was amazing watching their little faces light up when he spoke to them, when the call ended they asked for a photo with me, which of course I did for them, and they went on their way.

Louis texted me not long after telling me to meet him at the donut shop, when I walked over to the donut shop, I spotted him with a whole heap of shopping bags dangling from his arms.

"What on earth did you buy?" I asked him.

"Nothing, the shop assistant recognised me and gave it to me free" he admitted, before adding "I think you're going to love it"