Blimey

***

I was spending the day with Lou and his Mum at our place, as I wasn't really the world's best traveller lately, if you get what I am implying. Harry and Lila took the others to Universal Studies for the entire day. Harry and Lila were spending an awful lot of time with each other lately which was really sweet for them, although a bit strange for me to get used to after all they are the best friends of me and my fiancé.

"It's so soon till my baby will be turning 27, and having his own child" His mother started getting emotional; she's always been really caring towards me, because I'm the girl who stole the heart of her one and only son.

"Crazy isn't it?" I tried on my best impression of a British accent; the both of them started laughing at me.

"What I thought it was rather good" more laughter came from the both of them.

"It was love" Lou told me, sitting down beside me with a rather large grin on his face.

"Very impressive" his mother agreed.

"I can't tell if you're just taking the piss here, of If I should be crowned an honorary Brit" I was so confused.

"I'm serious, and it suits you" I was happy with that, I've love to be British!

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked, and they both shrugged their shoulders.

"Wait, I have an idea" Lou jumped up and ran out of the room.

"Do I even want to know?" I questioned, and she shook her head.

"Probably not"

The crazy man I would soon be calling my husband ran in holding onto a few shopping bags.

"What is this?" I asked, and he started to take out everything out of the bags.

An assortment of baby toys and clothes and everything else that you could imagine started to fill the top of the coffee table.

"This is adorable" his mother told him, holding up a striped jumpsuit, and I had to agree it was so cute! There would be absolutely no doubt in the world that this kid was a Tomlinson.

The home phone started to ring, I raced to answer it even though Louis would have been alot quicker, the reason I raced to answer it was because I knew exactly who was calling.

"LEEEEEEEYUM" I called cheerily into the receiver.

"Hey babe, how are you?" he asked, relief washed over me, because I didn't actually look at the caller ID, this call could have been anyone.

"Really good, how's England going?" I wanted to know all about his flight, and his family and basically everything, I was sounding like a mother.

"Really good, so Harry called me and told me about your little snog" he said bluntly without any warning.

"Oh did he know?" I asked shocked that Harry would tell anybody, I checked to see what Lou was doing, luckily he wasn't interested in the phone call and was deeply engaged into a conversation with his mum.

"What did he say?" I was curious.

"He said, Jay and i kissed, and I liked it so now I'm going to see Lila" Ok sure he basically admitted to Liam that he was using Lila as a distraction but I was almost certain she was doing the same thing to him.

"He liked it?" I whispered, honestly shocked.

"Apparently Louis hadn't promoted your abilities fairly" Liam was now laughing on the other end.

"Not even funny Liam, now what am I meant to do?"

"Nothing, you're with your fiancé who loves you and Harry's now involved with another girl, so you do nothing" he said like it was plainly obvious.

"Blimey you're annoying Liam"

***