The Whistle.

Zayn came home a few days later, he wasn't staying in the UK for long, but the day he came back he didn't take very long before he came over to our place.

"Hey Zayn" I said as I greeted him at the front door.

"I need to come in." He rushed, and quickly ran into the house.

"What's wrong you seem very jumpy?" I questioned him.

"When I got home, i had hundreds of messages from Ashley on my answering machine. I'm scared she's gunna turn up at my door, and I won't know what to say to here." He admitted, hiding his face in his hands, before taking a seat on the sofa with me.

"Get a restraining order." I suggested evilly.

"That's a little extreme isn't it?" he asked, considering what I had just said.

"But if you're scared to even be at home, then shouldn't she be legally unable to go near you? I mean come on Zayn think about it."

"I guess so." He started to think hard about it, while I went to get myself a drink, I ran into Harry in the kitchen which was a bit awkward.

"Hey." I said quietly, as I reached in the fridge to get the juice.

"Hello." He smiled at me, trying to sound like there was no awkwardness.

"Zayn is thinking about getting an R.O on Ashley." I told him a little to eagerly.

"You seem happy about that." He laughed, and I took a sip from my glass of juice.

"Well she is a flaming cow after what she did to him, and us." I pointed out, and he nodded, he knew I was right.

"Yeah she was." He agreed with me, and reached past me to grab something from the fridge, he accidently bumped me with his hand, which made his entire body stiffen, I don't know why but he changed after that.

"Right well, I'm off to Lila's" he told me, and whistled all the way out the front door.

"Has Harry got a woman?" Zayn asked me when I returned.

"No, he has Lila." I answered him, in a slightly irritated voice, and Zayn looked as confused as ever.

"They aren't dating, it's just a hook up" I explained to him, and he nodded finally understanding.

"How'd you know he was getting some?" I asked him

"He always whistles when he's about to score." Zayn started to laugh, probably because what he just said sounded so bad on so many levels.