The Script.

Upon arrival to the studio, where the script was located, Liam walked down the corridors with an obvious spring his step, meanwhile I was dawdling behind him, like the grumpy pregnant lady I was. Sure I was excited, but the whole walking thing is not working for me anymore, I wanted to hurry up and sit down. It got to the point where he started to walk backwards, to keep my company while I walked ever so slowly, he had so much energy I had no doubt that he could run several circles around me before we made it to the script.

"Here we are" the assistant pointed towards a red door, I looked inside the window panel on the door, two men were sitting at a desk, waiting for us it seemed. Liam opened the door for me; the assistant went back to wherever he came from before he showed us our way. I stepped inside this tiny room, I'd been in many tiny rooms similar to this, when I went to read scripts written especially for me.

The two men stood up and shook our hands, we took a seat opposite them, the desk was the only thing between us.

"Liam, nice to finally meet you, I'm Derek we spoke on the phone several times." The two of them chatted for a couple of minutes, while I eyed off the script, it was titled 'One Direction to Fame' cheesy yet it was true.

"So this is our final script, but if there are any changes you see fit to be made, we can fix that up as soon as possible, we were thinking we'd like to start casting by the end of the year" The end of the year? I thought to myself, it seemed so soon, as it was already September. I took the top copy of the script and skimmed the first page, the very first scene was based on the moment the boys were made into a group, all the way back on X-factor.

"We can take this home can't we?" Liam asked the men, they both nodded, Derek handed Liam a script from the pile.

"You can take a look, read it over and call us if you're concerned with anything. We can't start this production until you've given us the o.k." Liam had the rights to this film, the decision was on him entirely, I secretly thought that he was feeling the pressure over this much responsibility.

***

"So what do you think?" Liam asked me in the car, he was driving so couldn't read it himself.

"This is good stuff Li, and I'm not saying it because I'm biased. The writer obviously knew what they were doing; it's just a matter of your opinion really, it's if you like it." From what I had read so far of that script, it was certainly going to make money, the story itself would draw in the 1D fans in the first place, but it had more than that, it had heart in it. Sure not everything is accurate, they can't afford it to be, they needed to make it sell but for the most part this script was doing them justice, I had such little faith in that script until I read it myself.

"You think it's good?" he asked earnestly.

"Yea I really do" I smiled at him, he turned back to the road I could tell he was satisfied by my answer when his face lit up with a genuine smile.

***

"I've got chills, they're multiplying and I'm losing control..." Liam's voice sent shivers down my spine, even when he was singing along to the Grease soundtrack.

"I love this song" I yelled over the volume of sound, Liam noticed I was speaking and turned down the song.

"Do you want to stop for a burger?" he asked me, just before we entered the burger King Car park.

"Might as well, as we're already here." I sighed, unbuckling my seatbelt.

We sat at the window seat as always, and Liam went to order our food, I was so paranoid that people would take one look at my belly and think I was a fatty coming for another top up of junk food. I tried to hide my stomach under the table the best that I could before Liam could come back and block everybody's view of me.

He came back with our tray and placed it on the table, it was full of food, and he ordered a little extra for me, because of my crazy appetite lately, Liam was always looking out for me even before I was pregnant.

"Don't tell Louis that I brought you here, he'll probably smack me." Louis had been over protective of me lately, and monitored everything that I ate, he was so obsessed with making sure I ate healthy food, no wonder Liam was scared of him.

"It's our secret" I promised, taking a bite out of my burger, and I must say it felt good sinking my teeth into that thing, the cheese melted against my tongue, the sensation of the mouth watering flavour bursting against my tastebuds it was amazing let me tell you it did not take long for it to be gone.

"So do you think the kids going to look like you or Lou?" he asked taking a sip of his lemonade.

"Hard to say, but I'm hoping it doesn't look too much like me." I admitted, thinking back to how I used to look before I had bracers, before I learnt how to use makeup.

"So you want this baby to be a Tomlinson then?" I already knew what he was getting at; he was trying to say if my kid looked more like me it would be beautiful, as opposed to it looking like Lou.

"He is the father" I sighed, shoving fries into my mouth.

"Yes he is, and the mother is a very beautiful one." If I was the blushing type, I would have had the reddest cheeks in America by then.