Oh my Lou

Mama Malik's plane landed a few days later, Louis offered to drive Zayn to the airport, so Harry and I were at home together. We decided to have a mini party considering we had all this extra food in the house, the stereo was cranked up, we were wearing silly glasses, and were doing funny dances. When I tripped over and fell on my stomach Harry raced over in a panic.

"Are you ok?" he stuttered.

"I'm fine, the only thing I've hurt is my ego"

"I've got to take you to a hospital or something" he rambled on.

"No Harry I'm fine" I promised him, but he made me sit down, he turned off the stereo and put on a movie instead. I could tell he was still worried about me, as he kept looking at me the entire movie.

***

"Don't tell Louis that I fell" I pleaded with Harry, it's not like I wanted to keep secrets from him, I only wanted to reduce his worry load, the Zayn thing has really upset him.

"So you do need medical attention"

"No, I just don't want him making a big deal out of nothing"

"He'll kill me if I keep it quiet"

"He won't know so how will he kill you?" I pointed out; he nodded, taking in what I had just said.

"Fine, but if he finds out, and that I lied about it, it's going to be all your fault"

I accepted his logic; after all he did have a very good point.

***

"Well she's all settled in" Lou told us, as he threw his keys onto the kitchen bench, and ran his hands through his hair.

"Are you okay Boo Bear?" Harry asked him, we were both concerned about him, he looked a complete mess.

"Yeah, I'm just gunna go lay down for a bit" he took off to our room, leaving me with Harry confused as ever.

"Should one of us go and check on him?" Harry asked me after a few seconds, we were both sitting at the kitchen bench, finishing our fruit salads.

"Are you trying to say you want me to go, or you want to go?" I asked him, playing with my fork.

"I'll go first, I'll be right back" he kissed me on the cheek, he doesn't do it often, but when he does it comforts me. Harry is like an older brother to me, and it means alot when he tries to comfort me, or when he's protective towards me, it's even sweeter how much he cares about Louis, and how he's always looking out for both of us.

I watched as my brother figure walked down the hall to comfort his best friend, so I texted Liam, waiting until I could find out what's going on.

To: Liam

Zayn's Mum made it, Lou's shut himself in our room, please tell me you're day has been better.

From: Liam

I just woke up.

I smiled to myself.

To: Liam

Lucky you!

From: Liam

Yeah, so what's wrong with Louis?

To: Liam

I have no idea.

Harry came back into the kitchen, a worried look upon his face; I didn't know what to think.

***

"He told me that nothing is wrong" Harry sat back down beside me, we both knew that wasn't true, Lou is hardly ever quiet, he's usually the live energetic one, when he's around us.

"Do you think he misses him Mum? I mean Zayn having his mother coming over, no matter the reason could make him miss his" I pathetically came up with that idea.

"Maybe" I decided I'd go and see what was up, I knocked on the door of our room before I entered, my man was spread out on our bed, his hands covering his eyes, I went over and sat down next to him, I played with his exposed stomach. He moaned and took him hands away from his eyes, he looked into mine, I slipped down beside him, and we lay beside each other, he looked beautiful as ever, I just wanted to make him happy again, he leaned over to plant a gentle kiss upon my lips, he smelled of cologne and sweat at the same time.

"I love you, my angel" he whispered staring at me adoringly, his sparkle had almost returned to his eye.

"I love you more than anything, it sounds so cheesy but I've never felt like this before" I breathed, taking in the moment.

"I'm really glad I have a girl like you, no sex tape, no drama's in the tabloids, no marriage scams, or affairs, I love you, you're my everything." He kissed me once more.

***