The photo shoot part 2.

Zayn’s famous pout was the very first photo to be taken; he was sitting on one of the steps, right in the middle of the park, Louis was holding my hand behind the camera waiting for his turn for single shots. Harry and Liam were sitting at a nearby table having arm wrestles, and Niall was trying his hardest to keep awake.

“So, Tara asked if we wanted to have a shoot together one time.” I said casually

“I think that would be amazing, you’d make me look a hell lot better” he joked squeezing my hand.

“Are you saying I’ll look so bad that compared to me you’ll look great?” I asked accusingly, letting go of his hand in fury.

“No, babe that’s not what I meant” but it was too late I stormed off to watch the arm wrestle, leaving him with his mouth gaping open.

“Who’s winning?” I asked them, they both said themself.

I snuck a look back over to Lou, it was his turn to have his photo taken, he did not look very happy. It was my fault of course but I’m a stubborn person and did not want to cave in.

“Where’s that smile of yours Louis?” the photographer asked, Lou faked a smile which was nowhere near as good as his usual cheeky grin.

“Maybe we can try this again afterwards, who is next?” Niall stepped up to take his turn; Lou looked over at me a hurt expression on his face. I slowly made my way over to my boo.

“I’m sorry for being angry” I said to him with my best attempt at a forgive-me face.

“I didn’t mean it the way you took it” he had this far away look in his eye, I knew he was still upset at me.

“I know that now, babe please be happy, you deserve this shoot. You’re the sexiest, sweetest, most talented guy I know” I took a step closer, and hugged his body tight against my own.

“What about me?” Zayn asked with a humorous grin on his smacker.

“You’re no Louis Tomlinson” I pointed out, fighting my urges to kiss my boyfriend, which I couldn’t, in risk of ruining his makeup.

“When we get home, I’m going to kiss you until your begging me to stop” Lou whispered sexily into my ear. I started to giggle and Zayn gave me a strange look.

***

We stopped for subway on the way home, paparazzi figured out we were there, so the manager let us sit in the kitchen to eat our sandwiches.

“Slow done there Jay” Liam patted my back, worry formed on his brow.

“I haven’t eaten a good sandwich in weeks” I said before thinking, Harry and Lou’s facial expressions changed as soon as I said it, they had been making me sandwiches for weeks.

“I’m sorry, they weren’t bad sandwiches, I have a soft spot for subway is all” I tried to make it right.

Niall and Zayn were laughing at their friends, and how I insulted their sandwich making abilities.

“Sandwiches are a woman’s job anyway” Harry spat, taking another bite into his meal, Lou cracked up at that sexist comment and lifted his hand up to give Harry a high-five. I slunk down in my seat, because i just got owned.

***