Harry's Future Children.

"Now, can I trust the two of you alone?" Lou asked Harry and I, when he left to take him family around tourist attraction, we both nodded, he seemed satisfied with that and kissed up both on our cheeks.

"Be good children" he called, before shaking his ass at us, goodness me, he's a strange child, we heard him leave as the door shut behind him, I stared at Harry wondering whether it was going to be awkward.

"Whatever he told you that he said to me is a lie" he told me, sitting down beside me, as he switched the telly on with the remote.

"Why, what did he actually say to you?" i was suddenly interested, Lou had never lied to me before, especially not about Harry.

"He said, if I wanted kids that i shouldn't snog his girl again, oh and then he said he's gunna snog my fiancé" he smiled at the last part, but had a hand holding his balls while he pictured what Lou would do to him if we ever kisses again. The strange thing was, I sort of wanted to do it again. I wouldn't of course! Especially with Harry's future kids at stake!

"Please don't kiss me" he whispered, still clutching his pants.

"Whoa, calm down. I wasn't even thinking about it" I lied, hopefully my acting ability hadn't significantly decreased in the last few months otherwise I'd be screwed.

"Why'd you wanna kiss me anyway?" he asked me, and I had no idea what the answer was.

"I told you, baby hormones, and Lou wasn't here" I told him, hoping that was the answer, it did seem possible.

"Or maybe you just fancy me" he cheekily added.

"Or maybe I should kiss you again, and tell Lou all about it" I snapped, although not very harshly.

"Even if you did, I lied. He only said the kissing fiancé part." He cracked one of his wicked smiles, his lips curled perfectly up on either side, and his glistening white teeth twinkled in the light. His lips looked so kissable, I tried to shake away these thoughts but it didn't seem to work. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Are you alright?" he leant a hand on my shoulder in concern; I only nodded because opening my mouth would be a disaster.

"Harry" I said at the same time he said "Jay." I looked into his gorgeous big green eyes, and sighed. There was no doubt about it I had a slight craving for one Harry Styles.

He noticed me checking him out, and shyly turned away. What the hell were we doing? It's only Harry? One of your best friends, knock it off!

I could hear his heart racing, and every time he took a breath. How'd we even get this close? I don't remember moving? This felt so wrong, yet at the same time so, so right.

He looked me in the eye on last time before his lips were once again on mine.